Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2003, 08:10 PM  
I'll be back.

Right. I've had enough.

Logical.

This man is abusing his position. Over the past week, two weeks, whatever it is, he has changed things over and over and over:

My signature.
My avatar.
My title.

He's also edited my posts. I change them back. He changes them again.

This is flat out ABUSE of his position. A position he is OBVIOUSLY not able to handle. A position he got ONLY because he donated a lot of money.

Logical should be removed from his moderator position.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:34 PM   #76
I'll be back.

This is simply ridiculous. It needs to stop. He's abusing his position.

LEAVE ME THE fuck ALONE!!!!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:34 PM   #77
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Hey, is anyone else reminded of the Daffy Duck cartoon where he is whining and crying about how he is treated by the mean artist? You know the one, they keep changing his clothes and putting anvils over his head.

Finally the fade out and pan back show Bugs Bunny as the artist.

Everytime his name or signature change, I can see Bugs chuckling with his eraser and colored pencils.
LOL
Mr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 09-16-2003, 08:35 PM   #78
You talkin' to me?

Just a thought GoChiefs, but I think giving him a smoke would have been much better.

Logical is a nice, reasonable man, and although you and him aren't the best of friends, he might have stopped if he figured that it was bothering you that much.
fbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 09-16-2003, 08:35 PM   #79
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical's Bitch
I've been very well behaved since being unbanned. No spamming. No out-of-line comments.
You have been. I even took you off iggy based on the opinions of others. You are the only one I have ever placed on iggy. But, you seem to be slipping back to your past ways again.

Relax...do not hog the board. You are not doing yourself any favors tonight. I can guarrantee you that.
chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:35 PM   #80
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
You'll notice since i made this thread my personal information and settings have not been fucked with.

Edit: fuck OFF, DIPSHIT! He did it again.

Desperately looking for picture of sh*t hitting the fan.....
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:35 PM   #81
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:35 PM   #82
zzzz Kats always

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
146, but I boosted it to 1,000 just to piss off goatcheese
OK.......lost me......have fun though....
tommykat is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.tommykat is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:35 PM   #83
MVP

Rofl Rofl Rofl
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:36 PM   #84
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbal4lif32
Just a thought GoChiefs, but I think giving him a smoke would have been much better.

Logical is a nice, reasonable man, and although you and him aren't the best of friends, he might have stopped if he figured that it was bothering you that much.
I've sent him a few PMs on the subject...didn't work. He is far from nice or reasonable, he is exactly the opposite.

He does whatever he wants and fuck everyone else, that is his attitude.

Nothing I have done to combat his evil has worked, so I have taken this route.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:37 PM   #85
You talkin' to me?

Quote:

That just won't get you anywhere.

One of the biggest reasons Logical busts your balls is what he thinks of your lack of maturity.

This doesn't help you. Your desperate cries about treatment on an interent message board are falling on deaf ears.
fbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutfbal4lif32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 09-16-2003, 08:37 PM   #86
MVP

Quote:

LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:37 PM   #87
Hi, I'm Llama

Quote:
This is simply ridiculous. It needs to stop. He's abusing his position
There's a simple way to get people to quit messin with ya goatcheese, look down on your computer, there should be a round button that has an image that looks like a circle having intercourse. That is your on off button. Push it (sometimes you have to hold it for a few seconds). Then the big bad moderators will not be messing with you anymore. Go get some Chip's Ahoy and a glass of milk and get ready for bed.
grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:38 PM   #88
Too Many Energy Drinks!!!!

B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:38 PM   #89
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandllama
There's a simple way to get people to quit messin with ya goatcheese, look down on your computer, there should be a round button that has an image that looks like a circle having intercourse. That is your on off button. Push it (sometimes you have to hold it for a few seconds). Then the big bad moderators will not be messing with you anymore. Go get some Chip's Ahoy and a glass of milk and get ready for bed.
fuck no, I am not going to just give up.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:38 PM   #90
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
I've sent him a few PMs on the subject...didn't work. He is far from nice or reasonable, he is exactly the opposite.

He does whatever he wants and fuck everyone else, that is his attitude.

Nothing I have done to combat his evil has worked, so I have taken this route.

you are lucky he hasnt stuck a dildo in darth vaders hand in you avatar yet....
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.

Closed Thread