Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2003, 08:10 PM  
I'll be back.

Right. I've had enough.

Logical.

This man is abusing his position. Over the past week, two weeks, whatever it is, he has changed things over and over and over:

My signature.
My avatar.
My title.

He's also edited my posts. I change them back. He changes them again.

This is flat out ABUSE of his position. A position he is OBVIOUSLY not able to handle. A position he got ONLY because he donated a lot of money.

Logical should be removed from his moderator position.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:31 PM   #61
Pain Cake

Another correction to my previous posts...The Planet isn't hostile, compared to the Pen at Leavenworth.
Boozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 09-16-2003, 08:31 PM   #62
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief52
Right. I've had enough.

How do you think we feel???
I've been very well behaved since being unbanned. No spamming. No out-of-line comments.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:31 PM   #63
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

put a kotex in that man'gina of your and quit starting these threads while you have posting rights...
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:32 PM   #64
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr
It used to be fun being a secret mod, huh? We could do stuff all the time and no one would ever guess.
I know... I kinda miss it.

Maybe if I don't post for a month or two people will forget....

Who am I kidding? I can't stay away that long.
ENDelt260 has disabled reputation

Old 09-16-2003, 08:32 PM   #65
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
The really great thing is.... any mod could mess w/ GC at this point... say, changing his title to "Resident jackass" or his name to "Logical's Bitch", and it'll just get blamed on Jim.

I like the title "Resident Jackass" for GC................
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:32 PM   #66
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical's Bitch
Oh, so now I'm not allowed to have my own signature? That is complete BULLSHIT!!

And it is true, one of the other mods said it awhile back.
What did one of the other mods say a while back?

Just don't worry about your sig. If Logical changes it again, leave it...or erase it. If you keep changing it back, you're only going to get more frustrated...and Logical is only going to change it again and again.

He's within his rights to do so, but your best bet is just to roll with the punches.
Mr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 09-16-2003, 08:32 PM   #67
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Logical's Bitch
Someone had to do it

But who?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:32 PM   #68
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommykat
LOL......Don't know where to look or find them.......so how many do I have?
146, but I boosted it to 1,000 just to piss off goatcheese
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:32 PM   #69
**** the Raiders

"Logical's Bitch" That is a fucking hilarious username.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:33 PM   #70
zzzz Kats always

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical's Bitch
I can see your sig just fine....the dog....
Cool............it doesn't show up for me.......At least Mackenzie shows up when I don't....
tommykat is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.tommykat is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:33 PM   #71
I'll be back.

You'll notice since i made this thread my personal information and settings have not been fucked with.

Edit: fuck OFF, DIPSHIT! He did it again.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:33 PM   #72
Too Many Energy Drinks!!!!

Bbbbaaaahhhaaahhaaa!!!!!
B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:33 PM   #73
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Hey, is anyone else reminded of the Daffy Duck cartoon where he is whining and crying about how he is treated by the mean artist? You know the one, they keep changing his clothes and putting anvils over his head.

I am literally still laughing out loud at this. That is a perfect description of this situation. Rep comin' up... and, I may have to go searching for a new avy for our friend.
ENDelt260 has disabled reputation

Old 09-16-2003, 08:33 PM   #74
America is great assholes~

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderhader
"Logical's Bitch" That is a fucking hilarious username.
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:33 PM   #75
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozer
Another correction to my previous posts...The Planet isn't hostile, compared to the Pen at Leavenworth.

Really..............You should see how we treat rookies............
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.

Closed Thread