Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2003, 04:14 PM  
I'll be back.

Any moderators on the BB right now?

Please send me a PM
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:51 PM   #121
Pain Cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHablaEspanol
Yo no entiendo cualquiera de este hilo porque yo no hablo inglés.
Chupa mi pene, punta. Tu madre duerme con vacas.
Boozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 09-16-2003, 07:51 PM   #122
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
So anything above the number 10, or do you have your socks off, too?
I have to admit that was pretty good.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:51 PM   #123
Boom, Boom , Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderhader
Oh, I thought you were refering to the story that Demo Dickie told about the Nam days when they walked into a base amd Many was skinnin' some Charlie alive....
I guess were both right and wrong. In the latest book,,"Action in Violence" the appachie gal seal does a mean "oh **** I can't believe I just read two pages of this" de-nuttting of some poor bastage that I gar-oonnn-tee...will leave you with crossed leggs!
Over-Head has disabled reputation

Old 09-16-2003, 07:52 PM   #124
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr
This thread needs some comic relief...

Credit to headsnap for the pic:

rel="Lightbox"?attachmentid=6065&stc=1" border="0" alt="" class="tcattdimgresizer" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />

He's really going to hate you now.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:52 PM   #125
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozer
You are all rep whores. Or rep sugar daddies. Or both. Crap, I think this post may not be grammatically correct, gochiefs is going to RUIN MY SHIT!!!
I present Boozer....The offical Planet "Raunchy McSlutbag" Thanks for all the rep love.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:52 PM   #126
Pain Cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
I have to admit that was pretty good.
Dude, you ARE in Texas, after all....
Boozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 09-16-2003, 07:53 PM   #127
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozer
Chupa mi pene, punta. Tu madre duerme con vacas.
Usted es un pedazo de verdín. Dormiré con su mamá y no utilizaré un condón.
NoHablaEspanol is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.NoHablaEspanol is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:54 PM   #128
America is great assholes~

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr
In case anybody gets a red x, I wouldn't want you to miss out on the fun...
I will not give negative rep on this post... I should I choose to take the high road and stand in the corner and pout BTW that is one damn fine jersey
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:54 PM   #129
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Nice new sig there Gochiefs
Quote:
I am meatpeaker hear me roar. I am the grammar queen. I will suck you like an incubus and leave you to wither due to my oratorical skilz.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:55 PM   #130
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHablaEspanol
Yo no entiendo cualquiera de este hilo porque yo no hablo inglés.
Go rub some salt on your ass you donkey humping little b!tch!
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:55 PM   #131
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical
Nice new sig there Gochiefs
Jim, he misspelled Skills.

KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:55 PM   #132
Too Many Energy Drinks!!!!

Priceless, MOD!!!

Priceless........

B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B2chiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:56 PM   #133
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVER-HEAD
I guess were both right and wrong. In the latest book,,"Action in Violence" the appachie gal seal does a mean "oh **** I can't believe I just read two pages of this" de-nuttting of some poor bastage that I gar-oonnn-tee...will leave you with crossed leggs!

I've gotta pick that up...................
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:56 PM   #134
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana
Go rub some salt on your ass you donkey humping little b!tch!

Para la vergüenza ventilador Principal, para la vergüenza. Todo estos años del fútbol miserable lo han hecho amargo.
NoHablaEspanol is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.NoHablaEspanol is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:57 PM   #135
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVER-HEAD

They are still the same book, I just thought it you were talking about a different part.

I haven't read any of the newer books yet, I need to get back into the series. I currently have a copy of Clancy's "Red Rabbit" sitting around here some where that i need to read.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread