Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 03-03-2003, 02:57 PM  
Rookie

An open apology

I apologize. For everything.

I have clearly misunderstood how seriously some people take this stuff.

To me, this was harmless fun, an exchange of insults among fans of different teams. We don't know each other and these are just words typed on a message board. I didn't intend to hurt anyone.

But now I have been hurt. Badly. My employment status has been affected.

So I am sorry. I truly didn't mean for it to come to this.
AmericanHero is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.AmericanHero is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-03-2003, 04:55 PM   #91
Genious

Quote:
Originally posted by KCinNY
Griffith is a punk.

But emailing the boss is way out of bounds.
I'll second that. For that reason and others I'm careful about letting my personal info be known on this or any board. I think it's in pretty bad form to post someone else's personal info even if it is publicly available information. It could be used in many different ways, including identity theft.
KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.KC Jones has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-03-2003, 04:59 PM   #92
Cry havoc...

Quote:
Originally posted by Chiefnj
I'm probably alone in this opinion, but I think the person who contacted the trolls employer should be banned from the board. He/she crossed a line that should never be crossed.
Agreed. That is way beyond stupid...
DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.
Old 03-03-2003, 05:00 PM   #93
best in the biz

What the hell went on here today?
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2003, 05:01 PM   #94
smoking up a super bowl

I go to work for a few hours and look at all the shit you kids get yourselves into.
papasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-03-2003, 05:04 PM   #95
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally posted by stevieray

Umm.....eerrrrr... nothing, nothing at all

Just don't look under the carpet, okay?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2003, 05:04 PM   #96
Veteran

Damn, that's harsh. Kinda reminds me of that scene in Deal of the Century where Gregory Hines responds to the petty thuggery of a gang of young hoodlums by pulling a flamethrower from the back of his car and firing their vehicle up. In other words, it's kinda funny. Still, it's harsh. But it's funny. It's funny in a harsh kind of way. Or, if you prefer, harsh in a funny kind of way. Oh well, too bad, so sad, tee-hee.
DanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-03-2003, 05:06 PM   #97
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by stevieray
Some Philadelphia Lawyer came onto the board talking crap. His personal info was revealed to the board. We made sport of it. At least one of us contacted the dude's boss. The dude apologized sometime after the personal info got revealed. It's unclear whether the apology came before or after the dude's boss was contacted.
DanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-03-2003, 05:08 PM   #98
MVP

DanT,

I think you left out the part where some members of the Planet first went to an Eagle's board to talk smaque about signing Barber. A troll then followed them back to the Planet.
Chiefnj has disabled reputation
Old 03-03-2003, 05:08 PM   #99
Say hello to my little friend

He was really sorry. After being nailed to the Tree of Woe, that is.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2003, 05:09 PM   #100
best in the biz

Wow. Thanks, Dan.....harsh in a funny kind of way.

That is pretty uncool though, you don't mess with a mans job.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2003, 05:10 PM   #101
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Good reason just to stay the **** out of chit like this.

Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2003, 05:13 PM   #102
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Chiefnj
DanT,

I think you left out the part where some members of the Planet first went to an Eagle's board to talk smaque about signing Barber. A troll then followed them back to the Planet.
Sorry, I didn't know that. I came onto the board well after the incident got underway. I should have stated that I only know part of the story. Thanks for the additional info, Chiefnj.

I just hope that it'll all end up like in that Office Max commercial where the boss and the underling will one day just look back at the whole fiasco and laugh and laugh.
Old 03-03-2003, 05:14 PM   #103
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally posted by Baby Lee

I don't get into the practice of recommending banning, but this is about as bad an offense as I can conjure.

Baby Lee, I just gotta say that I love your pic in your sig.....
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2003, 05:15 PM   #104
smoking up a super bowl

I don't know what this guy said and don't really care. This is a place to come to have fun with other chief and football fans. Messing with a man job is taboo. I consider this a black day in chiefplanet history.
papasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-03-2003, 05:25 PM   #105
Supporter

Quote:
Originally posted by Fat Elvis

Baby Lee, I just gotta say that I love your pic in your sig.....
Is that the old one, or the new one?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.