Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 01-01-2003, 10:47 PM  
MeatPeeker

I think people are having sex in my house...

My parents are away and my sister, her friend and two guys are here. They went to the other end of the house....

How can I find out?
Old 01-02-2003, 12:28 AM   #76
MVP

Quote:
Originally posted by BRAD_CAUDLE

No comment....

Wimp
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-02-2003, 12:28 AM   #77
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally posted by Slayer Diablo

How am I being Dr. Phil by asking if it was an orgy?
No, for your silly-assed words of wisdom on the 25 cats thread.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2003, 12:28 AM   #78
MeatPeeker

Old 01-02-2003, 12:28 AM   #79
Don't look over here

Quote:

No comment....
...was she your first?
VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-02-2003, 12:29 AM   #80
Cross with me

Quote:
Originally posted by BIG K
Alright,
Fuc$ em!!!!
It's a little hard to take that post seriously when you use that as your last line
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-02-2003, 12:30 AM   #81
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally posted by Chiefsgurl18

...was she your first?
No.

First chick in her 30's? Yes....
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2003, 12:32 AM   #82
Don't look over here

Quote:

No.

First chick in her 30's? Yes....
...you just kill me
VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-02-2003, 12:33 AM   #83
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Older women.... That's the way to go.

Well, it was before I got old. Now the idea's pretty scary.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2003, 12:33 AM   #84
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally posted by Chiefsgurl18

...you just kill me
What?

That's the perfect age for women: Under 20 or over 30....
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2003, 12:34 AM   #85
Don't look over here

Quote:

What?

That's the perfect age for women: Under 20 or over 30....
They do say that sex is better after 35...but when your 19 LOL
Old 01-02-2003, 12:42 AM   #86
Veteran

Chiefsgurl,

It's after 30 from what I have read and experienced ........Not 35

Good luck, and happy hunting.......
BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-02-2003, 12:43 AM   #87
MeatPeeker

Um...I like older women too.
Old 01-02-2003, 12:46 AM   #88
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

OMG...****ing funny post...

gochiefs if it bothers you so much, find yourself a girl... dont worry about your sis...and why is when you said who everybody was the one guy was called the black guy...why was he picked out race wise..you dont want the big dong do ya...
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-02-2003, 12:47 AM   #89
Don't look over here

Quote:
Originally posted by BIG K
Chiefsgurl,

It's after 30 from what I have read and experienced ........Not 35

Good luck, and happy hunting.......
Ok but still Brad was 19...I get images thinking about that.
Old 01-02-2003, 12:51 AM   #90
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

And b.s. on the older ladies being better... of coursei have only had one... but still.. i had a 38 year sicillian..she looked 25, didnt know her age until i seen a picture of her 13year old son...dang clingy women...
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.