Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 09-29-2014, 11:01 PM  
Be Kind To Your Pets

***OFFICIAL Kansas City Royals Vs. Oakland A's Post Season Wild Card Thread 9/30***

Let me start by saying,
I ****ING hate Oakland.
I despise ALL THINGS OAKLAND.
I especially despise the Oakland Raiders, Oakland Fans, and today I especially despise their weak ass, carpetbagging "Oakland "A's" baseball team.
Why?
Glad you asked.
I'll tell you why:
Because I'm old enough to remember what happened here, and what has been stolen from us as a city.

Let me tell you a story from a long time ago:
Spoiler!

Last edited by gblowfish; 09-30-2014 at 10:14 AM..
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:36 AM   #3601
Rabbi Goldmann

Jayson Nix should be released today. 0-9 with 7k for us this yr. Gio has to be the second utility man after Colon now
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:49 AM   #3602
Pritay Pritay Pritay Good

EAT
SHIT
LESTER
BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:54 AM   #3603
Mahomes Dynasty

greatest royals game of my lifetime....holy shit
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:57 AM   #3604
Rock Chalk!

Game was awesome, glad I attended it in person. No voice left after also going to the Chiefs Game last night. Still haven't made it home and I have to work at 8,bit I don't care, so worth it.
ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:58 AM   #3605
The Insider

Happy Flight
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/UAL1805
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:05 AM   #3606
Itinerant degenerate.

Congrats on the win from this Cardinals fan. Here's hoping for another I-70 series.

What a game.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:13 AM   #3607
Supporter

O ya

**** John Lester. Hard!
tyler360 would the whole thing.tyler360 would the whole thing.tyler360 would the whole thing.tyler360 would the whole thing.tyler360 would the whole thing.tyler360 would the whole thing.tyler360 would the whole thing.tyler360 would the whole thing.tyler360 would the whole thing.tyler360 would the whole thing.tyler360 would the whole thing.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:33 AM   #3608
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
I had ZERO issue with Ventura out of the pen to start the 6th. None. I said as much.

I had a HUGE issue to him coming in against Brandon Moss...

Brandon Moss has a career TERRIBLE line against lefties. So bad.

Finnegan should have been the guy to come in and get ONE out.

Now, he was instrumental later for 7 outs...

but that's not the point

After Shields came out in the 6th...you either stay with him there, or bring in a LOOGY

Plain and simple.

Bring in Ventura after the LOOGY if you'd like, and if he sucks, he sucks...

I had a HUGE problem with bringing in a righty against Moss with 2 on there...terrible decision.
Pretty sure I called this last week and you guys shit on me Bring Finny in as a Loogy and go from there. Not downplaying what Finny did tonight, but if Ned brings in Finny in the 6th, this game doesn't go 12.
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2014, 02:09 AM   #3609
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Just got home from the bar.

Drunk.

Exhausted.

Hung out with Jeremy Guthrie and his dad, got a beer from Danny Duffy, high-fived Brandon Finnegan, and saved Josh Willingham's kid from getting his fingers chopped off in a fan outside the clubhouse tonight.

I'll try to post some pics tomorrw, know i got Shields sipping from a champagne bottle and Finnegan hanging out with his parents.

We got Yosted and it didn't even ****ing matter. Bulletproof!
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2014, 02:29 AM   #3610
MVP

YOU GUYS
Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-01-2014, 03:09 AM   #3611
Supporter

I could loop this forever, soaking every single pixel one by one

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2014, 03:21 AM   #3612
Supporter

Anyone think George Brett is sad that the A's have eclipsed his 'shit your pants' anecdote?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2014, 04:07 AM   #3613

Its 5am and I finally got back home in DSM.

That game was bananas.

I'm going to go collapse in bed now.
alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2014, 04:46 AM   #3614
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alnorth View Post
Its 5am and I finally got back home in DSM.

That game was bananas.

I'm going to go collapse in bed now.
Wow! That musta been a hell of a night! Can't wait for Sunday's game. My first Royals playoff game since Game 6 of the '85 WS. WOOHOO!!!!!
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:03 AM   #3615
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
The issue was the 3 LH coming up. You have to go Finnegan or Duffy there. And he brought in Herrera after who also couldn't get them out. Duffy murders LH. He pitched one day earlier than Ventura. That made zero sense. Even shields has no split difference.

But Ned pulled a lot of strings late, nearly all that worked. So who knows
Like I said...if he wants to give the entire 6th to Ventura, ok...

After he went back to shields, who had no idea how to get 2, 3 and 4 out...

He HAD to get a lefty up and ready for moss in case he did exactly what he ended up doing (putting Fuld and Donaldson on).

What he did was classic Ned bullpen shit that honestly should've cost us a playoff game. It was tragically bad. No manager other than Ned does that.

Literally every other manager goes Duffy or Finnegan there. You don't ignore splits in a playoff game.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.