Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 09-29-2014, 11:01 PM  
Be Kind To Your Pets

***OFFICIAL Kansas City Royals Vs. Oakland A's Post Season Wild Card Thread 9/30***

Let me start by saying,
I ****ING hate Oakland.
I despise ALL THINGS OAKLAND.
I especially despise the Oakland Raiders, Oakland Fans, and today I especially despise their weak ass, carpetbagging "Oakland "A's" baseball team.
Why?
Glad you asked.
I'll tell you why:
Because I'm old enough to remember what happened here, and what has been stolen from us as a city.

Let me tell you a story from a long time ago:
Spoiler!

Last edited by gblowfish; 09-30-2014 at 10:14 AM..
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:17 PM   #1501
MVP

Here comes a moose and Billy solo homeruns.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:17 PM   #1502
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
I'm ****ing blasting people out of this thread at this point. **** it.
Just as well. Who is getting teh banz?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:17 PM   #1503
Life is changing..

**** YOU MATHEW MACCONHAY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL YOUR LAST NAME BUT **** YOUFu
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:17 PM   #1504
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Feeling very deflated... Going to suck if the bats get embarrassed by a pitcher pitching with a 4-run lead.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:18 PM   #1505
Forever Royal

I never thought in a million years they would score this much on us.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:18 PM   #1506
I’m a Mahomo!

Hey it was a great 5 inning playoff run!

Let's hope 2015 is better.

Hated to see Shields end his Royals career this way.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:18 PM   #1507
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
Shit dude, I have forgotten more about the organized baseball I was taught and played as a player than most of the clowns on here have ever watched.

Besides, who said you were allowed to toot your own horn tonight?
You were never good enough to start this thread, pillowbiter.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:18 PM   #1508
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
I'm ****ing blasting people out of this thread at this point. **** it.
Oooh, I want to play!

That felt good.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:18 PM   #1509
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
Shit dude, I have forgotten more about the organized baseball I was taught and played as a player than most of the clowns on here have ever watched.

Besides, who said you were allowed to toot your own horn tonight?
Wut?
kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevonm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:18 PM   #1510
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Just as well. Who is getting teh banz?
That stupid **** Densie better be one of them.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:18 PM   #1511

Only the 2nd time Herrera has given up a run since June. Playoff baseball is taxing. Just getting three outs is a struggle. Might have to go ahead and try to stretch out Davis here the next couple innings.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:19 PM   #1512
Veteran

I'm still confused about the Ventura thing. Starting pitchers don't come in with inherited runners. Why would he be the choice. As soon as shields put someone on first wade Davis should have been up.
Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:19 PM   #1513
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatRock View Post
Moss hurt tonight. Unbelievable.

MVP
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:19 PM   #1514
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Roy has a pass...for now...
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:19 PM   #1515
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

This game is about as fun as a liver attack on a hep C patient
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.