Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 07-13-2014, 11:19 AM  
Gettin T4iggy With It

I fugged a tranny last night, ask me anything

go ahead
Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-14-2014, 10:56 AM   #331
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
No?

There's a fairly extensive history of homosexuality in ancient cultures. Homophobia is a relatively new phenomenon.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2014, 10:57 AM   #332
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fried Meat Ball! View Post
There's a fairly extensive history of homosexuality in ancient cultures. Homophobia is a relatively new phenomenon.
Yes, there most certainly is. I'm not suggesting that deviancy is a new phenomenon.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2014, 10:58 AM   #333
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Yes, there most certainly is. I'm not suggesting that deviancy is a new phenomenon.

According to some, ancient Greeks who declared a preference were considered strange.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2014, 10:59 AM   #334
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
According to some, ancient Greeks who declared a preference were considered strange.
****in Greeks
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2014, 11:02 AM   #335
MER

No modern day lube made their dedication even more impressive.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2014, 11:02 AM   #336
mod-ish

For your consideration - an 80's song about big penises.....

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2014, 11:02 AM   #337
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
****in Greeks

They certainly were. Pretty much anything that moved.
Old 07-14-2014, 11:14 AM   #338
Veteran

Quote:
Homophobia is a relatively new phenomenon.

Absolutely. Just ask the citizens of Sodom and Gomorrah about how open minded people in the past were about the subject. The Bible would have you believe that these cities were obliterated by a vengeful God with fire and brimstone. But archeologist now believe that the cities actually destroyed one another after a heated discussion over who was more fabulous - Jezebel or Joseph and his Technicolor Dreamcoat.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-14-2014, 11:58 AM   #339
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canofbier View Post
I'm not saying a damn thing about whether transgenders should or should not be "tolerated," as you put it; I'm making fun of all the macho men who act like their gag reflex is a sixth sense for detecting penises under skirts.

Besides, I don't have to pretend to be more enlightened than you.

Chicks with dicks.

Fellows with pillows.
Sally's with Schlongs

Men with minge
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2014, 12:00 PM   #340
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2014, 12:09 PM   #341
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
Absolutely. Just ask the citizens of Sodom and Gomorrah about how open minded people in the past were about the subject. The Bible would have you believe that these cities were obliterated by a vengeful God with fire and brimstone. But archeologist now believe that the cities actually destroyed one another after a heated discussion over who was more fabulous - Jezebel or Joseph and his Technicolor Dreamcoat.
They died by each other's jazz hands.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2014, 01:08 PM   #342
Unsparing

Reach-a-round?
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2014, 01:09 PM   #343
mod-ish

Over/under that Jim Jones hooked up with shim last night again?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2014, 01:09 PM   #344
Unsparing

I've got some good, meaty farts today.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:16 PM   #345
MVP

I remember comin into a human sexuality class once and a pic of this woman was on the screen. It wasnt this pic exactly, but it was her Playboy Spread pics. Then the teacher showed a pic of her when she was little and when she was a boy. All the dudes were sick becasue they started out hootin and hollerin...and then the big reveal came. It was a geat laugh.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3Tula.jpg (78.1 KB, 116 views)

Last edited by Carlota69; 07-14-2014 at 02:29 PM..
Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.