Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 05-19-2013, 07:37 PM  
Banned

Unnecessary drama?

I made a thread that anyone who didn't want to participate in simply didn't have to post in. Pretty ****ing easy.

You can make a parody thread about beating the shit out of a co-worker after some dipshit poster posted a dumbass thread about being threatened....and that's all fine and dandy...

but you can't make a time killer thread that would have been FUN...and anyone who didn't want to hear my dumbass opinion on them simply didn't have to post in the thread.

oh but you closed it for not wanting "unnecessary" drama. How'd that work out?

I find it amazing that a guy who averages about a post per week the last 3 months still moderates this site.

Remember when DaFace was the only active moderator and the only things that got moderated were the things that needed to be moderated?

Ha. Those were the days.

Now we have Gonzo who locks a thread that was going to be more funny than anything (I had a classic post for Thig Lyfe) because he holds some stupid e-grudge on me because I hurt his wife's feelings sometimes.

Ridiculous. Sometimes people make really stupid decisions on this website. I've literally caused zero problems in forever...way to be a dipshit Gonzo.

You must be having a bad day in your already terrible life I guess.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:22 PM   #121
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie View Post
oh great

couples posting

I feel like this site is turning into skateland
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:22 PM   #122
Inmem 2.0

Hootie hasn't done anything to get banned why do people keep bringing it up?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:22 PM   #123
Caralho

I have no problems with Hooties original thread, fwiw.
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:23 PM   #124
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini View Post
Hootie hasn't done anything to get banned why do people keep bringing it up?
Cause it's what he does. (Or what is done to him depending on who you ask)
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:24 PM   #125
Banned

oh you don't have any problem with this?

Quote:
Post in here, and I will tell you where I think you rank in terms of percentile on ChiefsPlanet.com. I will highlight your pros (if you have any) and cons and then most likely give you a recommendation on how much anti-freeze you should digest.

Alright...

GAME ON
I clearly posted that to get banned. Duh. Horrible intentions, I had.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:25 PM   #126
SuperBowl or bust

Silly to lock that thread. No doubt.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:25 PM   #127
Banned

either way I was just trying to kill time so at least ChiefsPlanet's POWER COUPLE provided that for me

everyone that is married should get their wife an account

that way you can never have any hobbies to yourself!!
Old 05-19-2013, 08:26 PM   #128
Caralho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie View Post
oh you don't have any problem with this?

I clearly posted that to get banned. Duh. Horrible intentions, I had.
No. It's clearly an opinion based thread/poll (I'd imagine you'd include one at some point) and it really doesn't seem to be bad. From the few comments I saw from you originally in it, I didn't see anything that was particularly malicious.

****, I feel like Direckshun a few months ago
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:26 PM   #129
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
WHAT?!

Hey, dipshit. First off, you and I had an agreement, didn't we? I wouldn't call you out and you wouldn't call me out.What did you just do?

Secondly, Gonzo may be my husband, but you having a "thing" for me isn't why he locked your thread.

You are the biggest lying sack of shit, too. There has never been and never will be anyone on here that hurts my feelings. That includes you, Hootie. I admire you trying to be a "bad boy" but I've dealt with your type before, and they all walked away crying.

So please, feel free to keep bringing me up when someone punches you in your seeping pussy.
you just bermuda-waxed Hootie's crying vag...
Posted via Mobile Device
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:27 PM   #130
Kind of a mod

It's silly and weird that the other thread was locked.

It's silly that Hootie makes such a huge deal out of things. He could have easily just continued his game in another thread.

But whatever.

And for the record, it's not near as easy to get around our IP/mult detectors these days if we're really motivated. Most of the time, we're not.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:27 PM   #131
Banned

that's the thing...I wasn't even going to be malicious

It was going to be a good, funny thread.

and anyone who didn't want to be rated didn't have to ****ing post
Old 05-19-2013, 08:27 PM   #132
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Gangsta!
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:27 PM   #133
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
No. It's clearly an opinion based thread/poll (I'd imagine you'd include one at some point) and it really doesn't seem to be bad. From the few comments I saw from you originally in it, I didn't see anything that was particularly malicious.

****, I feel like Direckshun a few months ago
Where's your white knight lance, sir pillowbiteralot?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:28 PM   #134
Caralho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Where's your white knight lance, sir pillowbiteralot?
Old 05-19-2013, 08:28 PM   #135
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
It's silly and weird that the other thread was locked.

It's silly that Hootie makes such a huge deal out of things. He could have easily just continued his game in another thread.

But whatever.
I agree.

but I've always operated this way.

If you want to poke the bear (me) and CRAVE "unnecessary attention", I happily provide it.

a certain poster did that to me using an infraction (twice) back in the day...and now Gonzo (for no reason, since he doesn't post anymore) felt like it was a good idea to do it to me today

...I don't get it, really.

I post about Alex Gordon and Alex Smith. I leave everyone alone. But everyone can keep pretending I'm the bad guy.

Quote:
Post in here, and I will tell you where I think you rank in terms of percentile on ChiefsPlanet.com. I will highlight your pros (if you have any) and cons and then most likely give you a recommendation on how much anti-freeze you should digest.

Alright...

GAME ON