Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

View Poll Results: Should JimNasium be banned?
Absolutely. JimNasium is a ****ing one who sucks the penis. 175 71.14%
No. While JimNasium is a douchebag, we support JimNasium's right to be a douchebag. 41 16.67%
Even Gaz would ban the ****stick known as JimNasium 30 12.20%
Voters: 246. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-01-2011, 01:57 AM  
FINALLY! The wait is over.

JimNasium is a gigantic douche that needs to be banned

As a new moderator, I want to make sure that the community is included before I make my first big decision. The dumbassery, and general one who sucks the penis attitude that this individual displays on a daily basis is one that I personally feel is detrimental to the community as a whole, and this person should probably be flogged in public for their nonsensical bullshit.

As a whole, what say you? I can't possibly be the only one sick of JimNasium's bullshit. Give me the word, and I'll stick my boot straight up their cyber ass.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:10 AM   #76
Supporter

It was only a matter of time before someone found out.

I can run but I can't hide.

The thick, rich douchiness will always surface, and the Superhuman Mods will ALWAYS flush us out.

You will rue the day, Mr. Flopnuts, for we are growing in numbers and strength. We will infiltrate every orifice of CP with our douchbag ways.

You may have won this battle, but the war will NEVER end.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:12 AM   #77
C.H.I.E.F.S

No comment.
Bane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-01-2011, 06:15 AM   #78
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaise View Post
I wish the poll was public.
This.

It's the perfect opportunity for me to define my enemies..........
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:17 AM   #79
Veteran

Ban him. Ban him now.
SCTrojan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SCTrojan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SCTrojan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SCTrojan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SCTrojan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SCTrojan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SCTrojan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SCTrojan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SCTrojan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SCTrojan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SCTrojan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:17 AM   #80
The 23rd Pillar

Absolutely! It's about time. Ban him.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:18 AM   #81
Banned

May your nose be removed from your face & your cock put in it's place. It will flop around all over your face leaving drops of pee in it's wake & your co-workers will bring in bacon sandwiches so they can may it twitch.
Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Okie_Apparition Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:21 AM   #82
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Well hell I kind of feel cheated.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:23 AM   #83
The 23rd Pillar

Has frazod figured it out yet?
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:24 AM   #84
2 Legit 2 Colquitt

I voted yes. This shit is getting out of hand. My penis-sucking days are clearly numbered.
ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:26 AM   #85
MVP

mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:26 AM   #86
In Search of a Life

Ban me, i dont give a sh*t
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:27 AM   #87
In Snake We Trust

Well damn isn't like I burnt down Alex Gordon's house
SnakeXJones Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.SnakeXJones Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.SnakeXJones Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.SnakeXJones Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.SnakeXJones Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.SnakeXJones Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.SnakeXJones Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.SnakeXJones Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.SnakeXJones Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.SnakeXJones Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.SnakeXJones Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:31 AM   #88
El' Barto

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Has frazod figured it out yet?
It took him about 30 min

I was afraid he might take it out on the fridge
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-01-2011, 06:31 AM   #89
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Erm
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:32 AM   #90
Supporter