Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 10-25-2001, 09:59 PM  
**** the Raiders

I know this is way off topic, but....

I figure you all could use a little chuckle, even if it is at my expense.

OK, a guy comes through my line early yesterday, and he kept looking at me kind of funny. I got the sense that he was checking me out. Well later in the afternoon he comes through again buying more stuff. About 5 - 10 minutes later I see him back in my line holding a piece of paper. When I am done with the customer on hand he walks up and hands the paper to me and walks off (I'm sure by now you all know where this is going). So I look open up the paper (dreading what was inside) and read this -

Jamie,
I may be out of line by writing this, but you are very cute and I would like to go out with you if you are interested. Call me if this is cool.

Then he gives his name and number.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the ********!?!?!?! OH MY WORD!!!! My skin starts crawling just thinking about it.

Needless to say my coworkers all got a kick out of it. And a couple of them even said I should take it as a compliment. Yeah right!

OK, now back to lamenting and letting out the anger.

CHIEFS SUCK FOR CONSTANTLY BREAKING MY HEART!

Hader,
this is a sick world with sick people
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2004, 09:22 PM   #31
Banned

Time to update the ChiefsPlanet Personals thread...
Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-12-2004, 09:27 PM   #32
Feloniously Restrained

Ok...so I just want to make sure I understand...Jamie's gay?

Cool. Maybe we can hit the malls together sometime, then go drink some martinis. I think it's cool how you are "out", but you don't make a big deal about being gay. It's like you have accepted it and are totally cool with the whole thing. Awesome!
Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-12-2004, 09:27 PM   #33
MVP

NTTAWTT

(..it was an obligatory comment...)
Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-12-2004, 09:32 PM   #34
Will KC ever be better?

No wonder he hated working at Best Buy

Now, if he could find a girl to slip him a note.
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-12-2004, 09:33 PM   #35
Feloniously Restrained

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Wait... martinis? When did a martini become a pillowbiter drink?

Wait, wait.. I forgot. A martini isn't a martini anymore. Now a "martini" is some fufu drink in a martini glass... whether it has gin or vodka in it or not.

Kids these days don't have a fucking clue what a martini is.
Actually...the only things I drink are beer and tequila, so I couldn't think of a pillowbitergish type of drink. Last time I had a martini, Im pretty sure my waiter was gay...hence the connection....or lack thereof...I need to go to bed....
Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-12-2004, 09:38 PM   #36
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyGump
Ok...so I just want to make sure I understand...Jamie's gay?

Cool. Maybe we can hit the malls together sometime, then go drink some martinis. I think it's cool how you are "out", but you don't make a big deal about being gay. It's like you have accepted it and are totally cool with the whole thing. Awesome!

When I was working at the store there was this kid, I dunno, 16 or 17 years old that claimed to be gay. He was always getting away with grabbing the gilrs' boobs.

So uh, can I grab yours?
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2004, 09:40 PM   #37
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Wait... martinis? When did a martini become a pillowbiter drink?

Wait, wait.. I forgot. A martini isn't a martini anymore. Now a "martini" is some fufu drink in a martini glass... whether it has gin or vodka in it or not.

Kids these days don't have a fucking clue what a martini is.

I prefer the vodka martinis myself (not a big gin guy).
Old 08-12-2004, 09:45 PM   #38
Feloniously Restrained

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderhader
When I was working at the store there was this kid, I dunno, 16 or 17 years old that claimed to be gay. He was always getting away with grabbing the gilrs' boobs.

So uh, can I grab yours?
Sure. If you want your forearm shattered.
Old 08-12-2004, 09:46 PM   #39
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Sure. If you want your forearm shattered.

Well it was worth a try anyway.
Old 08-12-2004, 10:49 PM   #40
fides quaerens intellectum

Quote:
Well it was worth a try anyway.
She's saving herself for me.
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-12-2004, 11:19 PM   #41
The Real OmahaChief

Quote:
I figure you all could use a little chuckle, even if it is at my expense.

OK, a guy comes through my line early yesterday, and he kept looking at me kind of funny. I got the sense that he was checking me out. Well later in the afternoon he comes through again buying more stuff. About 5 - 10 minutes later I see him back in my line holding a piece of paper. When I am done with the customer on hand he walks up and hands the paper to me and walks off (I'm sure by now you all know where this is going). So I look open up the paper (dreading what was inside) and read this -

Jamie,
I may be out of line by writing this, but you are very cute and I would like to go out with you if you are interested. Call me if this is cool.

Then he gives his name and number.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the ********!?!?!?! OH MY WORD!!!! My skin starts crawling just thinking about it.
So... was he a good kisser?
ChiefMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-12-2004, 11:51 PM   #42
Cross with me

So this is how got started....

Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-21-2004, 03:11 PM   #43
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Kiss my @ss Tim! (wait a minute, that's what that guy wanted to do - never mind)
So how did it turn out? Did you call him? You got some pics?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2004, 06:39 PM   #44
Boom, Boom , Crash

Quote:
Actually...the only things I drink are beer and tequila, so I couldn't think of a pillowbitergish type of drink. Last time I had a martini, Im pretty sure my waiter was gay...hence the connection....or lack thereof...I need to go to bed....

If you see a man walking around with a “Cosmopolitan” you can bet on it!
Over-Head has disabled reputation