Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 06-27-2009, 02:51 PM  
Most Valuable Poster

Claythan now looking to get into modeling? OMFG Awesome find.

... so, I was working on some SEO stuff for a client... and I thought... Oh, I wonder if Clayton Wendler still ranks #1 for that thread "Man Embarassed by Penis Size Secretly Gets His Brother to Have Sex ...". That thread now ranks #2 for his name.

But I nearly ruined my monitor by spitting water all over it when I saw the page that ranks 5th for his name.

http://www.exploremodeling.com/conte...n_Wendler.aspx

I got an extra chuckle when I noticed that he had ZERO votes.

Is this quite possibly the most awesomest interweb find EVAR?

EDIT: Site down due to comment hilarity... but the cache is here for a couple days, anyway:

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Last edited by teedubya; 06-27-2009 at 09:22 PM..
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2011, 10:20 AM   #286
Banned

Whats up?!?!

Hello!!!!
RalphDormanci is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.RalphDormanci is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-18-2011, 10:22 AM   #287
Banned

Whats goin on?!?!

How we doin??!
RalphDormanci is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.RalphDormanci is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-18-2011, 10:25 AM   #288
Banned

Unusual here from Lille!!!

AThings nice!!!
Old 01-20-2011, 11:59 AM   #289
Hello

We're due for another one of these threads. someone do a quick google search, see what claytons been up to.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:47 PM   #290
don't tell me about collage

best thread ever
88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-13-2011, 06:44 AM   #291
marracash

interesting

very interesting things !
Old 10-27-2012, 06:54 PM   #292
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs View Post
Wendler is a sexy beast Manimal

And I know he has a queen bed
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2013, 06:41 AM   #293
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Talk about a thread worth rereading!
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:31 PM   #294
Starter

This was for sure worth the read.
Beeker is not part of the Right 53.Beeker is not part of the Right 53.Beeker is not part of the Right 53.Beeker is not part of the Right 53.Beeker is not part of the Right 53.Beeker is not part of the Right 53.Beeker is not part of the Right 53.Beeker is not part of the Right 53.Beeker is not part of the Right 53.Beeker is not part of the Right 53.Beeker is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:19 AM   #295
A certain set of skills

Ari Chiefs hasn't posted for over a year. Whats up with that?

Come back Ari
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:28 AM   #296
BAMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairplay View Post
Ari Chiefs hasn't posted for over a year. Whats up with that?

Come back Ari
Isn't teedubya ari?
jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:52 AM   #297
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief View Post
Isn't teedubya ari?

I don't know. I just clicked on Ari's profile and it shows he hasn't posted for over a year. All that doesn't change if you just change your user name I believe unless he is a mult around here.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-25-2013, 06:36 PM   #298
Consuming CP souls

interdasting
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2013, 11:39 PM   #299
Most Valuable Poster

This thread was hilarious until Hootie gayed it up.

I laughed almost as hard tonight as I did when it was happening live.

Wendler still hasn't posted in this thread.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:59 AM   #300
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedubya View Post
This thread was hilarious until Hootie gayed it up.

I laughed almost as hard tonight as I did when it was happening live.

Wendler still hasn't posted in this thread.

When you're having a bad day just open this thread and read the first few pages. It changes your whole outlook on life.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.