Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 06-25-2007, 04:21 PM  

Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby.

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.

Last edited by DaFace; 07-01-2008 at 05:07 PM..
convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:33 PM   #16
I'll be back.

What are the specs on the laptop?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:33 PM   #17
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
You seriously just posted this? You know how easy it is for an admin to trace your IP address, get your location, and turn you in?

Your and idiot!
snitches are bitches.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:35 PM   #18
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightclub1983
So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby.

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
I hope you get caught somehow.
P.S. Please become a Raider fan.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:36 PM   #19

Neg rep me...why? Its not like I stole from any of you...unless he is a Planet member LOL.

There were only a couple of photo albums of his car, cars and him and his buddies. Less than 30 pics. I am sure the guy has another computer. He seemed to be well off and its not like he cared enough for that laptop that I have now.

Saved me 800 bucks.
convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:36 PM   #20
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Hopefully a mod does not get the idea of turning you in...
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:38 PM   #21
I'll be back.

Make sure you format the hard drive. It could be "calling home" and then you're busted. Eventually you might end up committing suicide.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:38 PM   #22
The only constant is change

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemomma
snitches are bitches.
Thieves are scum, lower than whale shit on the ocean floor.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:39 PM   #23
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant
Hopefully a mod does get the idea of turning you in... Seriously, I'm just sitting here thinking of what a total POS you are. I guess I should go talk to my children about watching their stuff because there are a**holes like you out there.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 04:40 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd
Thieves are scum, lower than whale shit on the ocean floor.
Its not like I physically assaulted him or anything. Nor did I break into his house. The dude LEFT his laptop there for 15 or more minutes. Put it this way, if I just left 800 bucks on the table at a cafe wouldnt you take it???
Old 06-25-2007, 04:40 PM   #25
Banned

Quote:
I wouldn't hesitate to.
chiefbowe82 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefbowe82 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:41 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan
Hopefully a mod does get the idea of turning you in... Seriously, I'm just sitting here thinking of what a total POS you are. I guess I should go talk to my children about watching their stuff because there are a**holes like you out there.
tell your kids not to leave their lunch money out...or I'll snatch it!!!!
Old 06-25-2007, 04:42 PM   #27
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Put it this way, if I just left 800 bucks on the table at a cafe wouldnt you take it???
No, I wouldn't. I once chased a guy that was in front of me at the ATM after he left a few hundred bucks at the machine so that I could help him out.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:42 PM   #28

Oh and for those that are thinking about snitching on me...I am not using that laptop at the moment. I am not even at my house.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:42 PM   #29
The only constant is change

Quote:
Its not like I physically assaulted him or anything. Nor did I break into his house. The dude LEFT his laptop there for 15 or more minutes. Put it this way, if I just left 800 bucks on the table at a cafe wouldnt you take it???
No I wouldn't, I have been in a similar situation many times. No justifying being a thief, not to me. What goes around, comes around.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:43 PM   #30
legend

Quote:
snitches are bitches.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.