Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 10-09-2006, 07:19 PM  
The Boom Boom Room

SouthPark World of Warcraft- The Entire Episode

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TBBbM2iFQ1g"

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 10-23-2006 at 12:59 AM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2006, 07:34 AM   #16
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Thanks for posting this, Mr. Tribal Warfare. This is a classic.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2006, 07:36 AM   #17
43%of all statistics r useless

HaaaHaaa That was some good stuff!

I also understand everything....to my wifes regret!

I havent felt a need/addiction to playing a game since the old Diablo days a few yrs ago.

I try my best to wait till the kids are in bed to get on...try that is.

The multi player aspect of the game is outstanding with friends & such.

It Truly Was a good marketing strategy to allow them to use the graphics.
I'm willing to bet though if they took different ways of showing the game Blizzard Might've said ummm no change the way your doing this.

As it ended up it was done Perectly.
The Red Sea is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.The Red Sea is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-10-2006, 08:14 AM   #18
Rocker

The song in the music montage is Live to Win. It's on Paul Stanley of Kiss' new solo album due out later this month.
NashvilleRock.net is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutNashvilleRock.net is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutNashvilleRock.net is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutNashvilleRock.net is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutNashvilleRock.net is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutNashvilleRock.net is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutNashvilleRock.net is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutNashvilleRock.net is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutNashvilleRock.net is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutNashvilleRock.net is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutNashvilleRock.net is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 10-10-2006, 08:18 AM   #19
Bench Warmer

This was the best south park i have ever seen.
lightsout04 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutlightsout04 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutlightsout04 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutlightsout04 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutlightsout04 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutlightsout04 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutlightsout04 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutlightsout04 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 10-10-2006, 08:24 AM   #20
MVP

Cartman - "MOM BATHROOM!!"

Mom - "That's a big boy"
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-10-2006, 09:27 AM   #21
3M TA3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsout04
This was the best south park i have ever seen.
I agree!

GoChiefs is a star at last!

DT
dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dtebbe must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-10-2006, 10:18 AM   #22
SHOCKERS BABY!

Anyone play Ages of Empires anymore?

SP rocks...what a killer episode.
journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-10-2006, 10:20 AM   #23
Mahomes Dynasty

That was one of the funniest episodes of South Park I have seen in a long time. Me and my old room mate used to play that game alot. This episode was a classic.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-10-2006, 11:23 AM   #24
The Boom Boom Room

Other awesome quotes

I bet half these people are Koreans

"Jim, your kid's Character are already dead"

"No, No !!!!!! They just started playing"

"How do you kill which has no life"
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2006, 11:27 AM   #25
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare
Other awesome quotes

I bet half these people are Koreans

"Jim, your kid's Character are already dead"

"No, No !!!!!! They just started playing"

"How do you kill which has no life"

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2006, 10:18 AM   #26
EK

GReat HOF post.

The video is no longer available.

http://allabout-sp.net/season10/1008.php
hypersensitiveZO6 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.hypersensitiveZO6 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:27 PM   #27
Take a Chill Pill

Why the hell is this in HOC?
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.