Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 12-18-2000, 05:03 PM  
There was an idea.....

Packfool named me to his "All Idiot Team", along with KC Wolfman, Titus, JOhn and Luzap. I should feel bad, but I actually feel honored that Packfool thinks i'm not "in his class" of football.....um......intelligence?

Anyone else care to join?
Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-18-2000, 08:14 PM   #76
Live free or die hard

You'll have to remove me kicking and screaming.

I think we need to get an official roster.

---------------------
Otter - Self Appointed Special Teams Cordinator
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2000, 08:22 PM   #77

I am greatly honored to be a founding member of this team.

Luz
i would always be honored to be thought of as in the same company as Russ, Gregg, Mi Chief Fan, and JOhn...

[This message has been edited by Luzap (edited 12-18-2000).]
Luzap is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Luzap is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Luzap is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Luzap is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Luzap is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Luzap is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-18-2000, 08:46 PM   #78
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Give me people who speak with Heart and Mind (like Luz, Titus, et al) and God save me from the mantra-like daze of zealots whose single chant include Carl Peterson......

I am sure that Ken is a great conversationalist.,... if you like speaking about CP. Otherwise, I havent seen much out of him in 2 years.

Dole, Hader, etc. ANY of you are in welcome company. While we have disagreed, I sincerely doubt that any of you have attacked when we have, or vice-versa. FOr those of you when we have disagreed (Cannibal, etc.), we dont have to be best buds, but I still respect your opinion.

Hmmmm, people with social skills or Ken's 'side'. Even if I were wrong (which I am not), I would much rather speak with people who understand the basics of conversational abilities.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 12-18-2000, 08:49 PM   #79
I am Number Six

Russ,

Hmm, delusional ranting or polite conversation....

Mark me down for your side.

------------------
Misplaced Chiefs Fan
Red and Gold on the Warpath
Nightwolf Graphics
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-18-2000, 08:50 PM   #80
**** the Raiders

Wolfman, would calling fans shameless and just plain chewing them out for thier "lose out" stance be considered attacking? If so, I am guilty. Not that it bothers me a whole lot.

------------------
WILDCATS 29
corn balls 28
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2000, 08:55 PM   #81
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Hader - We ALL are guilty of a negative stance at one time or another. Nothing is wrong with that. We are ALL wrong at one time or another as well. The difference is that you have more than one topic to discuss and that you are willing to move on instead of attacking those who disagree with you.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 12-18-2000, 09:06 PM   #82
**** the Raiders

Wolfman, I thought I had attacked those people pretty hard. And I have been planning to attack them even harder. Are you sure that doesn't count?

------------------
WILDCATS 29
corn balls 28
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2000, 09:18 PM   #83
Live free or die hard

Even though some of us may disagree, there is a common bond which brings most of us here. Thats being loyal Chief fans.

------------------
Being the voice of reason
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2000, 09:21 PM   #84
**** the Raiders

Otter, I accused some of the fans for being on the virge of disloyalty. I am just wondering if this has changed how people look at me. It's not that I want to be known as a jerk, but if I am then I would like to know it.

------------------
WILDCATS 29
corn balls 28
Old 12-18-2000, 09:23 PM   #85
**** the Raiders

Not that being known as a jerk bothers me, and on this issue I probaly wouldn't try to make things up, because I meant what I said and don't plan on backing down from it.

------------------
WILDCATS 29
corn balls 28
Old 12-18-2000, 09:25 PM   #86
**** the Raiders

Why is the main page showing three less post than there really are?

------------------
WILDCATS 29
corn balls 28

[This message has been edited by raiderhader (edited 12-18-2000).]
Old 12-18-2000, 09:28 PM   #87
GO 'NOLES!

Yep, Kenny boy - you nailed it again. I'm a blue collar garbage man. Good one!

Now, when you want to talk football, speak up and we will. I've not seen one post from you that had anything other than Carl sucks, Elvis sucks, Chester sucks, Hasty is old, Goonther is "what we paid for", and finally to top it all off - the fans suck. Again, when you want to discuss football, I'll be here.

Well, I better go now, it's bed time and the garbage has to be picked up early. MI I'll meet you at the dump.

By the way, don't even think of kicking me off the all idiot team!

WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-18-2000, 09:45 PM   #88
Live free or die hard

raiderhater- I've never known you to be a jerk for what thats worth. Tonight is probley a record for the most posts in one day if that gives you any idea how much I'm here. I'm working off-hours. Mabey someday we'll have somthing to argue about and I'll let you know better then.

If you think TR is our answer at HB, Schottenheimer or Stock should stay or think Gun's press conferences make sense start a new post and we'll debate.
Old 12-18-2000, 09:55 PM   #89
Feeling Victorian

I don't want to be on your team if your going to be snobby about it. I'll take my ball and go home. Don't make Bobby Booshay mad
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2000, 10:02 PM   #90
El' Barto

Packie,
First off if your gonna quote me get it right, espeially sense you are so particular about other quoting you.
Now I DID say that I (note the I) did not go to the game because of the extreme temp. being a health risk. I DID NOT say all fans did not goo because of this reason, but I'm sure many did.

Now since you apparantly do not know what wind chill is and can do I thought you might need a little classroom help.

The wind-chill temperature is a measure of relative discomfort due to combined cold and wind. It was developed by Siple and Passel (1941) and is based on physiological studies of the rate of heat loss for various combinations of ambient temperature and wind speed. The wind-chill temperature equals the actual air temperature when the wind speed is 4 mph or less. At higher wind speeds, the wind-chill temperature is lower than the air temperature and measures the increased cold stress and discomfort associated with wind.

The effects of wind-chill depend strongly on the amount of clothing and other protection worn as well as on age, health, and body characteristics. Wind-chill temperatures near or below 0 F indicate that there is a risk of frostbite or other injury to exposed flesh,at -15 to -20 degrees any exposed flesh can freeze in approx 1 minute.

Now you might not consider that a health risk, but most logical and sane people would. So does that mean in order to be a great fan you must be stupid? well then I guess you are the greatest Packer fan ever.
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli