Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 12-18-2000, 05:03 PM  
There was an idea.....

Packfool named me to his "All Idiot Team", along with KC Wolfman, Titus, JOhn and Luzap. I should feel bad, but I actually feel honored that Packfool thinks i'm not "in his class" of football.....um......intelligence?

Anyone else care to join?
Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-18-2000, 06:06 PM   #46
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Joe - The CP Media Guides.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 12-18-2000, 06:07 PM   #47
There was an idea.....

How about the "Man's Men"?
Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-18-2000, 06:11 PM   #48
GO 'NOLES!

How about "Ken's Kids"? Maybe would could start a telethon and raise money for all us simpletons. Hmmmm thinking I may be on to something prosperous
WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-18-2000, 06:16 PM   #49
On Hiatus

With this team and all the comments made on the other post there are 2 positions I would not want to apply for on this team of blue collar men:

1)Wide receiver

2)Tight End

mark
trying to take this to it's furthest depths
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-18-2000, 06:17 PM   #50

WisChief - While the name is kinda catchy in a perverted way, it makes me think of the possibility of ken procreating - That is not a world I want to be a part of.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 12-18-2000, 06:18 PM   #51

Maddogg - That is the funniest comment I have read in weeks.
ROTF
Old 12-18-2000, 06:20 PM   #52
GO 'NOLES!

Wolf, dang you're right!! That would mean that if we are his kids, then our mother would be his sister. SICK!!! I think I'm gonna puke!!! I'm off to delete, my previous post - I can't bear to look at it.
WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-18-2000, 06:23 PM   #53
On Hiatus

Wolfman:

Everytime I see an "all-pro" team I think of the Bob Nelson bit where he does the College All American team. That has to be the most hilarious bit about college All-Star teams.

mmaddog
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-18-2000, 06:29 PM   #54
There was an idea.....

You mean Bob Hope?
Old 12-18-2000, 06:40 PM   #55
On Hiatus

Mi_Chief_Fan:

No..Bob Nelson the comedian. He was the guy who played the B/F of the girl who was Arnold Schwarzeneggar's sidekick in "Kindergarten Cop". He has a comedy sketch about the "College All-America Team"

mmaddog
Old 12-18-2000, 06:50 PM   #56

Maddogg - Is that the one where he acts like he has been hit one (or 20) too many times.

If it is the one I am thinking of, you are right.

I believe that Snickers commercial where the QB was saying "I'm Batman" was modeled after his character.
Old 12-18-2000, 06:59 PM   #57
Live free or die hard

If no one has taked the ST coaching position I would be more than happy to volenteer.

Expectations are low and no matter how bad I screw up - I'll never be fired.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2000, 07:05 PM   #58
Supporter

Pick me! Pick me!

I can be the punt returner. I'll wear an oversized helmet so the punter will never miss bouncing one off my noggin.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2000, 07:18 PM   #59
Feeling Victorian

Anyone sign up for the Waterboy yet? Can I be Bobby Boshay?
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2000, 07:23 PM   #60
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

In honor of our little yellow and green pal, mark me down for GM.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.