Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 09-16-2006, 12:21 PM  
MVP

What a great glorious day .......... Im gettin married today !!!

Today my life starts off in a different direction.

Officially at about5 5:30 pm today I will no longer have a single status. Yep thats right, im gettin hitched at 5 o'clock today.

I will be married and ready to start my life in a diiferent direction. This is where you have to step up to be the man that you strive to be.

Unfortuanately I cant say the same for gochiefs he would rather be single and set on his big fat ass.

Im so excited and ready for this commitment and Im glad its almost here.

If I can i'll try to fill you guys in with pictures after the weddin and reception is over.
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 09-17-2006, 01:36 AM   #106
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
Don't take me seriously. Especially right now. I'm just givin' ya shit.

I never do.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2006, 01:37 AM   #107
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPchief
Damn right, I wasn't going to let that slide at all.

Good man, good man. I'm proud of you.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2006, 01:39 AM   #108
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderhader
I never do.
Cyber-Flirting! Cyber-Flirting! Beware! Cyber-Flirting.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 09-17-2006, 01:40 AM   #109
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Good man, good man. I'm proud of you.

I've been around long enough to know when to take an opportunity and run with it.
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2006, 01:40 AM   #110
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
SHOOSH! I'm looking for the rebound guy.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2006, 01:41 AM   #111
**** the Raiders

Quote:

Oh, why don't you go out somebody and leave us in peace.

Old 09-17-2006, 01:43 AM   #112
**** the Raiders

Quote:
I've been around long enough to know when to take an opportunity and run with it.

I briefly considered it, but figured hitting on the man's girl was enough, why give him further reason to ban me? I'm not a big fan of overly tempting fate.
Old 09-17-2006, 01:44 AM   #113
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
SHOOSH! I'm looking for the rebound guy.
Jamie's your man, then!
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 09-17-2006, 01:45 AM   #114
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I briefly considered it, but figured hitting on the man's girl was enough, why give him further reason to ban me? I'm not a big fan of overly tempting fate.

heh, I figured that he would see the humor in it.
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2006, 01:47 AM   #115
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Jamie's your man, then!

When did you go from official "outer" to match maker? God, I'm way behind in regards to this board...
Old 09-17-2006, 01:48 AM   #116
The only constant is change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowbutter72
Help her around the house and you will spoil her? Hey Hemi, is that from experience?
Well yes, yes it is!
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2006, 01:48 AM   #117
**** the Raiders

Quote:
heh, I figured that he would see the humor in it.

I know he will, and I could have gotten away with it and probably a whole lot more, but I'm a man of moderation.

Of course, I do owe the sumbitch.....
Old 09-17-2006, 02:03 AM   #118
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
When did you go from official "outer" to match maker? God, I'm way behind in regards to this board...
Not to worry. I'm not looking to get matched.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2006, 06:24 AM   #119
Gone to Carolina

Idiot
runnercyclist is not part of the Right 53.runnercyclist is not part of the Right 53.runnercyclist is not part of the Right 53.runnercyclist is not part of the Right 53.runnercyclist is not part of the Right 53.runnercyclist is not part of the Right 53.runnercyclist is not part of the Right 53.runnercyclist is not part of the Right 53.runnercyclist is not part of the Right 53.runnercyclist is not part of the Right 53.runnercyclist is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-17-2006, 07:07 AM   #120
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
Today my life starts off in a different direction.

Officially at about5 5:30 pm today I will no longer have a single status. Yep thats right, im gettin hitched at 5 o'clock today.

I will be married and ready to start my life in a diiferent direction. This is where you have to step up to be the man that you strive to be.

Unfortuanately I cant say the same for gochiefs he would rather be single and set on his big fat ass.

Im so excited and ready for this commitment and Im glad its almost here.

If I can i'll try to fill you guys in with pictures after the weddin and reception is over.
did you put "teeth" on the gift registry...
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.