Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 09-16-2006, 12:21 PM  
MVP

What a great glorious day .......... Im gettin married today !!!

Today my life starts off in a different direction.

Officially at about5 5:30 pm today I will no longer have a single status. Yep thats right, im gettin hitched at 5 o'clock today.

I will be married and ready to start my life in a diiferent direction. This is where you have to step up to be the man that you strive to be.

Unfortuanately I cant say the same for gochiefs he would rather be single and set on his big fat ass.

Im so excited and ready for this commitment and Im glad its almost here.

If I can i'll try to fill you guys in with pictures after the weddin and reception is over.
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 09-16-2006, 01:49 PM   #31
Supporter

III gonna get him some.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-16-2006, 01:51 PM   #32
Run Chiefs fans, run!!

I'm terribly sorry this has happened to you. I went through a tragedy such as this about five years ago and though much time has passed but the sting still hurts. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. But there is still time

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN DAMMIT!!
Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-16-2006, 01:59 PM   #33
Banned

What ever happens, NEVER let her on the Planet. Nothing good ever happens when you mix sex, or relationships on the Planet. Trust me on this!

You still have time to get out, you know. You could take my advice, and not get married, and hook up with an old hag. It makes every day seem like a month or two!

Moo
Moo is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Moo is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-16-2006, 02:01 PM   #34
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief
scary
My thought exactly.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2006, 02:05 PM   #35
Keep 'er Movin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
If I can i'll try to fill you guys in with pictures after the weddin and reception is over.
Normally when the wedding and reception are over one is fairly busy with um, other things.
Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-16-2006, 02:07 PM   #36
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicy McHaggis
Normally when the wedding and reception are over one is fairly busy with um, other things.
You expect normal?
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2006, 02:08 PM   #37
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Are you new here?
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2006, 02:20 PM   #38
Keep 'er Movin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPchief
Are you new here?
Bah, you're right. I should have known better.

Can the Planet at least come and get ferschnickered at the reception?
Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-16-2006, 02:28 PM   #39
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Bah, you're right. I should have known better.

Can the Planet at least come and get ferschnickered at the reception?
Are you new here?
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2006, 02:30 PM   #40
Most Valuable Poster

Congrats!!

teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2006, 02:37 PM   #41
Supporter

Run Forest, RUUUUUUUUUN!

I'm sure you and Jen nay will be hap pay for a while.

Good luck.

PS. She'll be smiling because you've recieved your last blow job.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2006, 02:42 PM   #42
Supporter

Hey, III, do you have a job? A car?
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-16-2006, 02:48 PM   #43
oxymoron

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Hey...you know...I don't see the word "bride" or "woman" anywhere. Massachusetts wedding? Are you the the top or the bottom?
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2006, 02:48 PM   #44
pie is never free

Iowanian's post-script.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2006, 02:50 PM   #45
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut
My thoughts exactly.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.