Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 09-16-2006, 12:21 PM  
MVP

What a great glorious day .......... Im gettin married today !!!

Today my life starts off in a different direction.

Officially at about5 5:30 pm today I will no longer have a single status. Yep thats right, im gettin hitched at 5 o'clock today.

I will be married and ready to start my life in a diiferent direction. This is where you have to step up to be the man that you strive to be.

Unfortuanately I cant say the same for gochiefs he would rather be single and set on his big fat ass.

Im so excited and ready for this commitment and Im glad its almost here.

If I can i'll try to fill you guys in with pictures after the weddin and reception is over.
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 09-18-2006, 08:35 PM   #136
I'll be back.

Wait until you see her. I have a feeling she's not exactly cover girl material.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2006, 08:42 PM   #137
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs
Wait until you see her. I have a feeling she's not exactly cover girl material.
I'm never one to bag on you because it's really stupid that people do that. But at the same time... you shouldn't really be talking about someone's spouse.

Gotta know the limits.
That's one of those... if you don't have anything nice to say...
wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-18-2006, 08:55 PM   #138
Beyond the Rapids

Well Roy, there but for the grace go I. Good luck.

oh please oh please let pictures end up in this thread.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2006, 09:02 PM   #139
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
It actually is.

Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2006, 10:00 PM   #140
Phobia

To be fair, I think III was being very silly in that snap-shot. He's not nearly THAT goofy looking in person.
Old 09-18-2006, 10:13 PM   #141
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise
Well Roy, there but for the grace go I. Good luck.

oh please oh please let pictures end up in this thread.
Rabble rouser!! I like it.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-19-2006, 08:56 AM   #142
Supporter

So III....Its about time for an update of the blessed event.

Don't make me conjur one up for you.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2006, 09:44 AM   #143
Would an idiot do that?

How long could a honeymoon to Chuck E. Cheese last?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2006, 10:18 AM   #144
Phobia

They're already raising money for food: http://kansascity.craigslist.org/clo/207467200.html
Old 09-19-2006, 10:42 AM   #145
Supporter

Hold the phone.

Is this bride the same one scheduled this feb?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...14#post3044314
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2006, 10:57 AM   #146
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
Hold the phone.

Is this bride the same one scheduled this feb?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...14#post3044314
Doubt it. Third askee in a year. Poor kid.
Old 09-19-2006, 12:43 PM   #147
Champion Golfer Of The Year

I take it Roy booked Emmet Otter's Jug Band to play the reception.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 09-19-2006, 12:43 PM   #148
Champion Golfer Of The Year

And btw, this is the best thread in months. Outstanding.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 09-19-2006, 12:47 PM   #149
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish
I take it Roy booked Emmet Otter's Jug Band to play the reception.
Holy shite.

ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2006, 04:41 PM   #150
MVP

I post 2 pics in a minute of so but thats it
royr17 has disabled reputation