Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 09-05-2006, 10:51 AM  
MY LITTLE #15

Moooo....

....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:34 PM   #46
In Search of a Life

Sorry to hear about that Luv-you are too nice a person to be dumped on by a cheater. I will Neg rep Moo at my earliest convienence.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:35 PM   #47
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
There's something in the water in Springfield. I'm moving there immediately.
bucsgirl
tommykat
badgirl
luv
jennygump

They've all humped a Planeteer.... or two.

Hey thanks for the list-I am sending out emails now!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:35 PM   #48
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
yeah, and it's one of the things that's made this board worth reading most of the time. As far as what you think of my posts, it's a non-issue, puffy.
When you are good at something you have to go for it...

Consistency is a good thing.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:35 PM   #49
The only constant is change

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs
Mooo and Luv got it on?

No wonder his handle is "Moooo."
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:37 PM   #50
I'll be back.

We need Mooo to get in on this thread.

Tell us, did she have nice teats?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 12:37 PM   #51
"F_ck Family Fun Night"

Quote:
You got me straight trippin,' MOO!
Classic!
ChiefsfaninPA is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefsfaninPA is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:37 PM   #52
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Zach)
When you are good at something you have to go for it...

Consistency is a good thing.
Be keeping an eye on it.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:37 PM   #53
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
Mooo and Luv got it on?

No wonder his handle is "Moooo."
It is my most sincere wish, through acts of fate and karma, that one day, you and luv actually meet face to face ... she walks up to you, looking deep into your eyes, plants a big wet kiss on you while wrapping one leg around you, ...

then takes your stupid ass to the ground and beat the livin' dog shit out of you.

4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:38 PM   #54
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
We need Mooo to get in on this thread.

Tell us, did she have nice teats?
His girlfriend has informed me that he doesn't want anything to do with me, and he doesn't know why I'm lying. I have yet to hear anything out of him. WHat a man.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:40 PM   #55
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th and Long

then takes your stupid ass to the ground and beat the livin' dog shit out of you.

Being crushed to death is a horrible way to go.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:42 PM   #56
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th and Long

I would never do that to him. At least he's honest.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:42 PM   #57
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
His girlfriend has informed me that he doesn't want anything to do with me, and he doesn't know why I'm lying. I have yet to hear anything out of him. WHat a man.
Uh-oh. Now the truth is coming out. Is it possible Mooo and luv we're going to hook up, and then Mooo saw what luv looked like, and stood her up? And this is her way of getting revenge?

We've heard one party's side of the story...now we need MOOO! Where are you, Moooo! This thread has potential!
Old 09-05-2006, 12:42 PM   #58
Feels so good.

GoChiefs I usually don't comment on you one way or the other but please pay attention to the next two words: grow up. The lady obviously doesn't need or desire juvenile comments.
ck_IN ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:43 PM   #59
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
There's something in the water in Springfield. I'm moving there immediately.
bucsgirl
tommykat
badgirl
luv
jennygump

They've all humped a Planeteer.... or two.
No shit, and at this point based on posting styles, I'd have been giving GoChiefs better odds than Mooo for getting the stank on the hangdown.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:44 PM   #60
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
We've heard one party's side of the story...now we need MOOO! Where are you, Moooo! This thread has potential!
Watch out. (They)'re keeping an eye on you.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.