Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 11-21-2005, 12:52 PM  
Starter

I'm going out with Jared Allen on Tuesday evening.

I met Jared Allen at the end of the preseason at a restaurant, and I went over and said hello. Anyhow I said I was a big Chiefs fan, and wished him luck for the up coming season. Well we sat there and started talking about different things movie, music, ect. And we have been emailing and talking on the phone occasionally, and I'm going to go out with him Tuesday evening. I'm really excited because he's really a nice guy. I'm not sure where were going though.
sexychiefschick is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.sexychiefschick is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-21-2005, 01:04 PM   #16
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFire
does the hot lil blonde he was snuggled up to friday nite at the KU v. I a hoe state game know you two are going out tuesday nite?
Probally the evil twin sister.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-21-2005, 01:05 PM   #17
Phobia

Naturally I assumed Jared showed up at the Brett statue carrying an ArrowheadLouder sign.
Old 11-21-2005, 01:05 PM   #18
Eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexychiefschick
That was me. But I don't care much for basketball.
yea
mmhmm

i thought you had talked to him on the phone and emailed him and you made it sound like tuesday nite was your first date...

coughcoughbullshitcough
ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-21-2005, 01:06 PM   #19
Starter

This won't be our 1st date.
sexychiefschick is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.sexychiefschick is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-21-2005, 01:11 PM   #20
Administrator

Easy way to test this... think back to the week before the Raider game... should be easy to remember.. just a couple of weeks back...

What day was he out on the Plaza(with a blonde) and at what bar?

Bonus points if you can name any of the bartenders that night.. I guarantee Jared could.

--Kyle
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 01:11 PM   #21
Phobia

Dear sexychiefsdick,

You are not amusing. Not in the slightest. Please go entertain yourself at www.chiefscoalition.com.
Old 11-21-2005, 01:11 PM   #22
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
ThenWTF is the big deal about this one, and why share it with us? What a 'tard.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2005, 01:11 PM   #23
Bazinga

Quote:
I met Jared Allen at the end of the preseason at a restaurant, and I went over and said hello. Anyhow I said I was a big Chiefs fan, and wished him luck for the up coming season. Well we sat there and started talking about different things movie, music, ect. And we have been emailing and talking on the phone occasionally, and I'm going to go out with him Tuesday evening. I'm really excited because he's really a nice guy. I'm not sure where were going though.
Be sure to bring the Thundersticks
Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-21-2005, 01:13 PM   #24
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
You are piling up neg rep mighty fast there sluttymanboob
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-21-2005, 01:14 PM   #25
Has a particular set of skills

This is arrowheadlouder. This is a guy.

I tell ya what. I know something about Allen that this board doesn't. If you are actually around him you would know this too.

Wanna prove it?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2005, 01:15 PM   #26
When a nightmare becomes real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Dear sexychiefsdick,

You are not amusing. Not in the slightest. Please go entertain yourself at www.chiefscoalition.com.
Those comments are libelous. I'm forwarding this on to whoever is in charge.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-21-2005, 01:15 PM   #27
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief
This is arrowheadlouder. This is a guy.

I tell ya what. I know something about Allen that this board doesn't. If you are actually around him you would know this too.

Wanna prove it?
We don't want to hear nothing 'bout no birthmark on his scrote. Damn.
Old 11-21-2005, 01:15 PM   #28
Reap the whirlwind

hey SCC, at dinner, when the waitress asks Jared how he likes his salad, if he says 'tossed', you best get on your knees and stick out your tongue. We want him as happy as possible. Thanks.
Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-21-2005, 01:17 PM   #29
MY LITTLE #15

I don't get it. Someone please explain. If this isn't someone from another site, why would some fucktard come start bs like this? Every time someone does, we get on the brink of banning them. Then, all of a sudden, they want to be a valued poster?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2005, 01:17 PM   #30
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Dog
hey SCC, at dinner, when the waitress asks Jared how he likes his salad, if he says 'tossed', you best get on your knees and stick out your tongue. We want him as happy ass possible. Thanks.
I don't know how you can do any better than that with #7000. Outstanding.