Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 07-06-2005, 01:45 PM  
Don't Tease Me

How often do you look at your testicles?

Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 05:25 PM   #91
The only constant is change

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th and Long

Actually it is very appropriate, it is Friday and I just ate some fish.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 05:25 PM   #92
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
You are lying.

You revealed that you have your posts per page set to a low number earlier in this thread. Before I revealed that I have mine set to max.

Furthermore, there is no way you could have known prior to my revelation of my posts per page setting.

You are lying.
This is not the first thread where you have mentioned that you have your posts per page set to max. No cookie for you, Sherlock.
4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-15-2005, 05:25 PM   #93
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
So what do you call women when you hate them?
"Slimy c*nt" usually works. I've noticed that virtually all females have a visceral reaction to that one.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 05:26 PM   #94
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd
Actually it is very appropriate, it is Friday and I just ate some fish.
I had tuna for lunch.

Amen.
4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-15-2005, 05:26 PM   #95
I'll be back.

Quote:
This is not the first thread where you have mentioned that you have your posts per page set to max. No cookie for you, Sherlock.
Where is the proof? You are lying again.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 05:26 PM   #96

Quote:
You are lying.

You revealed that you have your posts per page set to a low number earlier in this thread. Before I revealed that I have mine set to max.

Furthermore, there is no way you could have known prior to my revelation of my posts per page setting.

You are lying.

Not true GoChiefs, you had a lesson on here one night about it. You even posted a picture of your settings, that is how I knew to set mine.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 05:27 PM   #97
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief
Donger, I'm not personally offended. I have repeatedly stated that this particular case is insignificant. But, even you have to agree that there is a principle involved. If you are going to change somebody else's words you should assign your own name to that change. Whomever changed the title of my thread changed the intent of my thread. They did not attribute that change to themsleves. They misled others who might view that thread to believe that the title of that thread was my intent, even though it was the opposite of my intent.....and more importantly, it was the intent of the person who changed the title.

So, while the topic is insignificant the behavior is not. Especially coming from a moderator. Moderators are supposed to moderate, not insinuate.
What if we took up a collection and got you a BRAND NEW rubber penis?...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 05:27 PM   #98
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
Where is the proof? You are lying again.
I am innocent until proven guilty. The burden of proof falls to you.
Old 07-15-2005, 05:28 PM   #99
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
Not true GoChiefs, you had a lesson on here one night about it. You even posted a picture of your settings, that is how I knew to set mine.
The defense calls HemiEd to the stand.
Old 07-15-2005, 05:28 PM   #100
MVP

Quote:
Your original thread was stupid. The mods got tired of stupid threads. There's been too many today.

JESUS ****ING CHRIST WHO THE **** CARES? LIGHTEN UP!
Okay then. Ban all stupid threads. If that happened I'd have to say that you, along with me, would find themselves banned.

The bottom line is that this particular mod made a mistake. Nobody's words should be altered. A thread should be deleted before it should be changed to reflect something different than the thread starter intended.

Again, again, again, and again......this particular instance is of minimal signifigance, but it is the principle that is VERY important, IMO.

I don't think anybody else on this board would want the wording of their ideas changed for any reason, regardless of the topic.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-15-2005, 05:28 PM   #101

Quote:
I had tuna for lunch.

Amen.

Now if we could only find those bar stools, or someone closely resembling them.
Old 07-15-2005, 05:29 PM   #102
Wheeeeee!!!

pen, please, go have a beer (or 6) and settle down. Seriously.
Old 07-15-2005, 05:29 PM   #103
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
Now if we could only find those bar stools, or someone closely resembling them.
Old 07-15-2005, 05:32 PM   #104
Scott Pioli

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief
No, it appears that mine was the only one that was merged and it looks like it was merged with either the mod's own thread or the thread of someone that he happened to agree with.

As anyone knows, any of those other half-dozen threads will immediately appear on the first page as soon as somebody responds to them.

Look, I don't take my self TOO seriously. But, I'll confess that there are prinicples that I feel very strongly about. For someone to alter another's words or intentions and then basically hem and haw about it like it was totally innocent when their explanation appears to be full of shit...well, that doesn't cut it either.
Your words were switched? You made a freaking parody thread for christ sakes. It wasn't like you were saying anything insightful.

A parody thread you made was turned into another parody thread.

Build a bridge, get over it.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-15-2005, 05:32 PM   #105
I'll be back.

Quote:
The defense calls HemiEd to the stand.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.