Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 07-06-2005, 01:45 PM  
Don't Tease Me

How often do you look at your testicles?

Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:26 PM   #16
One4Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief
What do you mean? I typed in words that said one thing. I come back hours later and the title of my thread had been changed to the title of somebody else's thread. Do you believe it is okay for someone else to change the title and meaning of another person's thread?
Reality check. This is a THREAD ON THE INTERNET. Not a big deal.
Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:26 PM   #17
The only constant is change

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs4me
Get over it...it happens here all the time. Or is it different when it happens to you? The funny part is you said a mod needs to find out who did it...my money is on a mod doing it......
If I understand correctly they are the only ones that can do it.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:26 PM   #18
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Violated?

Uh, last I checked, this is a message board - it just smells like a$$ in here.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:27 PM   #19
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe
The moderators have been informed and responded by telling me that they changed the title of the thread and you can go fist yourself.

Sorry.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:27 PM   #20
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Stick a cork in the wine and get over yourself. Everyone gets screwed with here.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:28 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Get over it...it happens here all the time. Or is it different when it happens to you? The funny part is you said a mod needs to find out who did it...my money is on a mod doing it......
Honestly, I have never been aware of it happening before. Maybe I should be more in touch with what happens on this board but that doesn't make it right.

If a mod is doing it then that person should most definitely not be a mod.

Anybody ever heard of integrity or respect for others?
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-15-2005, 03:28 PM   #22
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
The moderators have been informed and responded by telling me that they changed the title of the thread and you can go fist yourself.

Sorry.
Sounds 'bout right.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:29 PM   #23
One4Mahomes

Quote:
Honestly, I have never been aware of it happening before. Maybe I should be more in touch with what happens on this board but that doesn't make it right.

Wow. Just, wow.

I'll go with Nachos, a large Pepsi and some milk duds for this one.
Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:29 PM   #24
u b illian

Quote:

Sorry.
heh
ct 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-15-2005, 03:30 PM   #25
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Yeah, I've heard of it.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:30 PM   #26
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Be quiet, slut.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:30 PM   #27
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:

I think it's because you have unpopular political beliefs and the mods, as a collective, are out to get you.

If you wrap your tower in tinfoil it should keep them from focking with your account...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:31 PM   #28
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:

Once, but thanks to Algore, that was before the age of the intranet.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:31 PM   #29
Whatever..

Quote:

What thread are you talking about...there is more then one page, and I found your thread on the second page about Law...

integrity and respect are two words left at the door when entering the planet...
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:32 PM   #30
MVP

Quote:

Sorry.
So what you are saying is that those who have authority can abuse that authority to misrepresent the intentions of others?

To be honest, shitmaqe, I have never seen you be so unreasonable. If that is the case, you can have your buddy moderator, whoever HE is, fist you until you are satisfied, which may take a long, long time.

Last edited by penchief; 07-15-2005 at 03:42 PM..
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli