Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 03-03-2005, 12:50 PM  
warpaint99

How much is Rolle and Hartwell asking ??? You guys are dreaming.

Lot of armchair gm's on this board but where is the realism ?

I bet the Chiefs don't sign any of them. They are asking for too much $$$.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:05 PM   #61
warpaint99

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe
Like I said, he was 22 at the time the picture was taken.

And he's older than me.

Your still gay. Your still a pedophile.

Old 03-03-2005, 02:06 PM   #62
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpaint99

Whose still gay?

Dude, if you want to make out with him, just go ahead and make a move.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:06 PM   #63
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:

Now you're trying to piss me off...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:07 PM   #64
warpaint99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
He's dead last in the chiefsplanet "rep" standings.
The internet old HAG Saul is worried about my rep numbers.

Oh nooooooooo.

I am gonna die.........
Old 03-03-2005, 02:08 PM   #65
Supporter

No one on the planet is *this* big of a starfish.

warpaint HAS to be an alterEgo.

It thats the best Smack you've got whorepaint, the HS kids will be along soon to sport with you. I don't think you're ready for the varsity just yet.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:09 PM   #66
When a nightmare becomes real

Quote:

Oh nooooooooo.

I am gonna die.........
Haven't you heard, I am the rep monitor.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:09 PM   #67
Learn it. Know it. Live it.

Quote:

Dude- if you're from OPKS- you must be the biggest dumbazz on the Planet. OPKS is saturated with a very respectable public school system, and if you don't know how to use contractions in your sentences, then you didn't pay a damn bit of attention during your tenure in school. Or are you the only one to have dropped out of the fourth grade in the Shawnee Mission Public school system?
CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:10 PM   #68
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
He's vetting his acceptance speech for King of the Browneye Cotillion.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:11 PM   #69
warpaint99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian

warpaint HAS to be an alterEgo.

It thats the best Smack you've got whorepaint, the HS kids will be along soon to sport with you. I don't think you're ready for the varsity just yet.

"No one has a big starfish........alterego............whorepoint........"

lol.......

Funny.

You ****ing NERD.

Bwhahahaha........
Old 03-03-2005, 02:12 PM   #70
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Bwhaha........

thats it ?????

Good comeback loser.

COCKEYES !

Whatever you say, wartaint.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:12 PM   #71
Learn it. Know it. Live it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Just so y'all know... this thread is another example of the nonsense that would be prevented if AOL users weren't allowed.
That, and if the Chiefs were ever to sign anyone.
CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:12 PM   #72
'Tis my eye!

Since Warpaint is so disturbed my use of Slater as my avatar, I've decided to change it.

Luckily, I was able to find a picture of Warpaint himself.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:14 PM   #73
Supporter

Quote:
You ****ing NERD.
Wartaint, graduate of the Joanie Cunningham school of putdownery!!
Old 03-03-2005, 02:14 PM   #74
The Illuminati

Quote:

Oh nooooooooo.

I am gonna die.........

LOL, this is so funny. Does this always happen around here?
eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:14 PM   #75
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee
He's vetting his acceptance speech for King of the Browneye Cotillion.
I'll admit, I had to look that one up. Thought for sure it was a typo.

Pretty hard to just slip that one into normal conversation...well done!
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.