Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 03-03-2005, 12:50 PM  
warpaint99

How much is Rolle and Hartwell asking ??? You guys are dreaming.

Lot of armchair gm's on this board but where is the realism ?

I bet the Chiefs don't sign any of them. They are asking for too much $$$.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:36 PM   #31
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpaint99
pedophile.
Where's Baby Lee or Go Bo? I wanna talk about libel.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:36 PM   #32
Don't Tease Me

Quote:
Lot of armchair gm's on this board but where is the realism ?

I bet the Chiefs don't sign any of them. They are asking for too much $$$.
then basically you think that rolle and hartwell won't sign with anyone

i mean if they want too much money then it's too much money for EVERY team.

Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:39 PM   #33
warpaint99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
Chiefsplanet..yeah, probably.

Heh. No, I didn't ban you, but got you banned.

Oh noooooo. I am gonna cry ................

LOL.

Who gives a f u c k ????

Hillarious. You doddering old fool.

Get a life. Go screw your ugly old lady.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:41 PM   #34
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

LOL.

Who gives a f u c k ????

Damn, Saul.

You got owned.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:41 PM   #35
warpaint99

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe
Where's Baby Lee or Go Bo? I wanna talk about libel.
Only one reason for your GAY AVATOR.

PEDOPHILE.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:42 PM   #36
Don't Tease Me

Quote:
Damn, Saul.

You got owned.
shouldn't that be "Powned"?

Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:43 PM   #37
Archivist

this guy is funny in a Packfan sort of way...
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:43 PM   #38
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Only one reason for your GAY AVATOR.

PEDOPHILE.
Notice to anyone who enjoyed the movie "Dazed and Confused":

You're a pedophile.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:44 PM   #39
The Illuminati

Quote:

LOL.

Who gives a f u c k ????

This has to be the funniest post i have seen so far on the Planet. I almost choked on Mt. Dew.
eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:44 PM   #40
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus
this guy is funny in a Packfan sort of way...
I don't know.

It's kinda like poking a two-legged dog with a stick.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:45 PM   #41
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Notice to anyone who enjoyed the movie "Dazed and Confused":

You're a pedophile.
HEY SLATER! GIMME DRUGS!
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:47 PM   #42
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
I don't know.

When I was in 1st or 2nd grade, my teacher did this demonstration over a few weeks with eggs and an incubator. Eventually, the some of the eggs hatched. Some were alert, healthy chicks, some didn't hatch at all, but there was one that couldn't walk and looked all messed up and just kind of laid there twitching. He reminds me of that one.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:48 PM   #43
warpaint99

Quote:
I don't know.

Don't you mean you got caught poking that poor boy on your avatar with your stick.

Pedophile.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:49 PM   #44
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise
When I was in 1st or 2nd grade, my teacher did this demonstration over a few weeks with eggs and an incubator. Eventually, the some of the eggs hatched. Some were alert, healthy chicks, some didn't hatch at all, but there was one that couldn't walk and looked all messed up and just kind of laid there twitching. He reminds me of that one.
Did the others eat him?
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:50 PM   #45
warpaint99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise

BWHAHAHA.........funny......funny.

Not.