Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2005, 07:27 PM  
MVP

Marriage Question

Ok lets start here.

I need some help with some things i need to know on gettin married, the do's, the dont's, the things you need to know about that.

I see you guys here some are married some arent so the ones that know stuff i need to know let me know about it.

So what are the things i should know about it, cause i dont wanna wait my whole life to get married, i actually wanna be married before i turn 26 which is 6 years from now.

But I wanna get started early in startin a family, so what are the do's and dont's in marriage ???
royr17 has disabled reputation

Old 02-20-2005, 08:18 PM   #61
best in the biz

roy, please do not do this...
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:19 PM   #62
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs4me
The only thing you need to know is do not get married before you are 25...you have years of fun ahead before you settle down. You don't wanna have a kid when you are a kid yourself.
I don't think there is a general set marriage age at all...why would you paint such a broad brush? It is such a situational thing.

There are all kinds of people that have great marriages that got married before 25

There are all kinds of people that don't have have great marriages that got married before 25

There are all kinds of people that have great marriages that got married after 25

There are all kinds of people that don't have have great marriages that got married after 25
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:20 PM   #63
Whatever..

2 months and you have already talked about marriage..where is your daddy at boy. Is he reading this?
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:20 PM   #64
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
Actually i've known this girl for a year.
Roy, pack up everything you own. Get a ride over to her house. Put all your stuff on her porch. Leave. Never speak to her again.

I'm trying to save you a whole lot of trouble.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:20 PM   #65
Scott Pioli

Quote:
Actually i've known this girl for a year.
Have you hung out with her all the time for that year? Or have you just talked on the computer?

If you haven't spent a lot of time with her, you don't know shit about her.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:21 PM   #66
When a nightmare becomes real

Where are you going to live if you get married?
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:21 PM   #67
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray
roy, please do not do this...
LISTEN TO US GD IT DON'T GET MARRIED, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN IF YOU DO BOY, DO YOU HEAR ME
badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:21 PM   #68
Supporter

If you can't afford a car..check that, 2 cars
If you can't afford a house
If you can't afford food for 3
If you can't afford Lights (daddy, thanks for ALLL this Light! Its GREAT to read by.....here's the big piece of chicken)
If you can't afford Heat,Car insurance, home insurance, health insurance, and swimming lessons................

You're never going to be able to afford her crack habit, internet connection or the Divorce, where you'll never be able to afford her ALLIMONY.

No........Take your dick out of the Selzter Bottle and think about what you've said.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:21 PM   #69
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl
Let me get this straight you asked and she said Yes, now you want to know what you need to know before you get married, Roy, Roy, Roy, ........thats no good,now how are you gonna get out of it?

You ARE gonna get out of it right
No she already told me she wants to be with me and us get married in 2 years. So i was just askin for some advice.
royr17 has disabled reputation

Old 02-20-2005, 08:21 PM   #70
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs4me
where is your daddy at boy.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:21 PM   #71
In Pat We Trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
I don't think there is a general set marriage age at all...why would you paint such a broad brush? It is such a situational thing.

There are all kinds of people that have great marriages that got married before 25

There are all kinds of people that don't have have great marriages that got married before 25

There are all kinds of people that have great marriages that got married after 25

There are all kinds of people that don't have have great marriages that got married after 25
Unfortunately, there is no data for those that got married right at age 25 so there your guess is as good as anyone's, Roy.
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:22 PM   #72
Scott Pioli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Roy, pack up everything you own. Get a ride over to her house. Put all your stuff on her porch. Leave. Never speak to her again.

I'm trying to save you a whole lot of trouble.
Now that is great advice.

While he's at it, he should just give some of his money to a lawyer for the hell of it too.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:22 PM   #73
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
This thread is the least of your worries. You better reel your peter back into your trousers before you make another decision. Where are you gonna live? How are you gonna get to the grocery store? When you
get there, how are you gonna pay? If your peter produces RoyIV, what are you gonna do?

How much money do you think it would take to feed and house a wife and a child, Roy. Throw out a wild guess.
Forget what it costs to be married, tell him how much they cost to get OUT of
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:22 PM   #74
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho
Unfortunately, there is no data for those that got married right at age 25 so there your guess is as good as anyone's, Roy.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:22 PM   #75
Scott Pioli

Quote:
No she already told me she wants to be with me and us get married in 2 years. So i was just askin for some advice.
I have some ocean front property I can sell the 2 of you in Oaklahoma as well if you want.

Closed Thread