Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 01-17-2005, 05:26 PM  
MVP

Wow, what a weekend .....

That was a amazing weekend.

This girl is like the sweetest and nicest girl i've met in my life, and for all you chiefs fans that will be at the game this year for the 37 forever event, get ready cause if i have the money im bringing her with me.

Then yall will get 2 meet her, oh yea and thanks for the help and advice yall have given me, it has helped me out tremendously.

Im pretty sure all you guys are gonna ask me some questions about what happened, i'll tell a little but dont expect me 2 get into high detail.

May the Questions begin.
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 01-17-2005, 06:35 PM   #106
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
Oh, jeez man. This is starting to get a little embarrassing.
Don't be embarrassed, love. Whoever this new girl is, she can't possibly hold a candle to all the quality time we've spent together.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:35 PM   #107
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Oh, jeez man. This is starting to get a little embarrassing.
Being a player is a rough life...

With all these love interests I dont know how you remember faces let alone names.

|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:37 PM   #108
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatCheese
Too late. I e-mailed her this thread. Batten down the hatches, Roy.
Yea, whatever dude. You dont even know her email address.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:38 PM   #109
I'll be back.

Quote:
Yea, whatever dude. You dont even know her email address.
Loook at me I'm Sandra Deeeee. Lousy with virginiteeee.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:39 PM   #110
MVP

Quote:
Well I dont know about that, I know she has a pretty good sense of humor from what I saw from her this week. Im in a deep hole with dad cause I slept with her in the same bed.
Whoah dude.... Did you sleep with her in your dad's bed? Or did I read that wrong?
wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:39 PM   #111
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Loook at me I'm Sandra Deeeee. Lousy with virginiteeee.
If you start singing show tunes, I'm going to punch a hole through your chest.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:40 PM   #112
MVP

I recommend this thread be deleted. It was a very bad idea in the 1st place.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:41 PM   #113
MVP

Instant Classic forum nomination.
wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:41 PM   #114
I'll be back.

Quote:
I recommend this thread be deleted. It was a very bad idea in the 1st place.
I'm going to get rid of that bitch. If I can't have you, no one will.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:42 PM   #115
#triggering

" Im in a deep hole with dad cause I slept with her in the same bed."

Interesting way to word that one!
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:42 PM   #116
MVP

May I beat the living shit out of gochiefs now guys, the guy needs someone to beat the living shit out of him so that he'll leave me alone.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:43 PM   #117
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger
If you start singing show tunes, I'm going to punch a hole through your chest.
There are worse things I could do.

Than go with a Roy or two.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:43 PM   #118
#triggering

Quote:
I'm going to get rid of that bitch. If I can't have you, no one will.
You're a freak that doesn't know when to let a mediocre joke just die...
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:44 PM   #119
I'll be back.

Quote:
May I beat the living shit out of gochiefs now guys, the guy needs someone to beat the living shit out of him so that he'll leave me alone.
The dead shit will arise and continue to harrass you.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:44 PM   #120
MVP

Im outta here guys, im finished with this thread.