Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 12-11-2004, 05:59 PM  
MVP

Trolls on this board ?

Has anybody here noticed lately that ZachKC has changed quite a bit and is acting like a troll ? Whats up with that, before than he you used to be someone that never acted like goatcheese.

Now he and goatcheese are best buddies and is acting more and more like a troll each day, you can set there and tell him something and he tries to set there and argue with you.

It seems like he thinks that he has all the class in the world, Zach what the hell ever happened to you ? Whatever it is change it and quit being friends with that goatcheese before he ruins you.
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 12-12-2004, 01:24 AM   #106
Sapere Aude

Waitaminute... Wasn't this supposed to be a referendum on what a jerk Zach is?

Not even the right people are being chastized in this thread.
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2004, 01:24 AM   #107
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderhader
I can't take it any longer. Zach, Jim, and Brandon, feel free to check your rep messages.

Taco, only brilliance, only brilliance.
When I read your posts I didn't the doubt it...

But then the way people were responding to them I was uhhh...hmmm...

Nice.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2004, 01:24 AM   #108
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou
Heh... bastard. You had me goin' for a minute. I thought you'd gone and given your password to Phob.. ala Skip.

I should have kept it going a little longer, but what the hell, I've had my laugh.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2004, 01:26 AM   #109
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
When I read your posts I didn't the doubt it...

But then the way people were responding to them I was uhhh...hmmm...

Nice.

That's why they pay me the.... Oh wait, they don't pay me - all the money goes to you, fucker.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2004, 01:26 AM   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13
I'm honestly confused as hell.... I don't understand who hates who or what or who's pissed off. It's all an episode of Desperate Housewives to me, except for the interesting part where none of you are a bunch of hot women. There's no entertainment value here.
One thing is for sure.

Lil Roy hates me.

|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2004, 01:29 AM   #111
Free Born Man of the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
Waitaminute... Wasn't this supposed to be a referendum on what a jerk Zach is?

Not even the right people are being chastized in this thread.
Not a jerk, troll. Big difference.
beavis has disabled reputation
Old 12-12-2004, 02:27 AM   #112
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13
I'm honestly confused as hell.... I don't understand who hates who
Well, let there be no mistake here; I for one hate your goat sucking, fish-eating guts...
FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-12-2004, 02:28 AM   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaChief
Well, let there be no mistake here; I for one hate your goat sucking, fish-eating guts...
Kick his ass Sea Bass!

-ZACHCHIEFS
Old 12-12-2004, 02:29 AM   #114
The Dude Abides

Quote:
One thing is for sure.

Lil Roy hates me.

Lil Roy is smarter than you seem to give him credit for...
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 12-12-2004, 02:30 AM   #115
Banned

Quote:
Kick his ass Sea Bass!

-ZACHCHIEFS
Your next on my list, sewer-sucker!!!!

FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-12-2004, 02:31 AM   #116

Quote:
Your next on my list, sewer-sucker!!!!

I know ZachJitsu.
Old 12-12-2004, 02:34 AM   #117
Supporter

Quote:
I know ZachJitsu.
and three other Zachanese words...
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2004, 02:36 AM   #118
Banned

Quote:
I know ZachJitsu.
And I know GoChiefs. You're walking dead, now...
Old 12-12-2004, 02:37 AM   #119
Supporter

Quote:
Haha, Zach... you're gonna get raped with a plastic light saber, biatch.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2004, 02:38 AM   #120
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
You know him, did you meet in the restroom?
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.