Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-24-2020, 12:56 PM  
Brad Henson Productions

Alex Gordon: The Royal Years

Alex Gordon is retiring after playing for 14 years. Relive all his greatest plays in this video I made for him.

chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-24-2020, 01:58 PM   #2
Starter

Watched the whole video,very well put together,so many great memories there.Next to George Brett,i can't think of another Royal i saw play that worked so hard to perfect his craft.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-24-2020, 05:26 PM   #3
You don't faze me, Gobble.

I just watched your video of his greatest defensive highlights and posted it in the other Gordon thread. Good work, man.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-24-2020, 07:21 PM   #4
Ultrabanned

Great job dude.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2020, 07:45 PM   #5
Day one guy

Nice! Splitt had the call on AG's first hit.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2020, 07:59 PM   #6
Gonna go back in time....

Honestly, I was pissed at him a lot over the last 14 years and now I feel guilty. I've seen him make so many defensive plays that just boggle the mind, with a dash of clutch hitting along the way. Seems like he's just barely, almost, on the outermost fringe of hall worthy. Then there's the games we should have won and he was slumping, hurt, the giant hole in his swing and whatever he was doing this season. In many ways he was like greinke but he never made any excuses. He's an odd bird who with a little bit better bat and more power could have been there. Betcha he's not done yet, probably gets there as a manager.
bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.
Old 09-25-2020, 03:56 AM   #7
DeadPunisher

I was lucky enough to be at Game One of the 2015 World Series, and when he hit that HR to center field in the bottom of the 9th inning, it was one of the most electric things I have ever experienced. It was one of the most pure feelings of joy I have ever experienced in life.

I believe in that moment The K was as loud as I had ever heard Arrowhead up to that point in time. (Maybe the Dante Hall kick return against the Colts in the playoffs was a little louder, but recency bias makes me feel like The K was louder in that moment)

It was even better than Game Six of the 1985 World Series.

Other than that HR, I will always remember Gordon for his amazing outfield defense, his amazing arm & all the amazing outfield assists.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 04:00 AM   #8
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Bravo! That was wonderfully done. Thank you!
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2020, 06:59 AM   #9
Curmudgeon

It's too bad that his time had to end this season. I remember Brett's last game when he kiss home plate. I would have liked Alex to have had the same chance to go out with the crowd cheering.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-25-2020, 09:42 AM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
It's too bad that his time had to end this season. I remember Brett's last game when he kiss home plate. I would have liked Alex to have had the same chance to go out with the crowd cheering.
Yeah you’d almost rather him do like an Ichiro. Everyone knows he’s retiring and they work out whatever business stuff and he plays in the first home game in 2021. Pull him after an AB or an out in the OF and let the fans send him off properly.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2020, 10:10 AM   #11
Draconian Warlord

A spine tingling, goose bump inducing video. Well done....and thank you.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-27-2020, 08:41 AM   #12
Brad Henson Productions

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
A spine tingling, goose bump inducing video. Well done....and thank you.
Thank you
chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-27-2020, 09:35 AM   #13
Mahomes Dynasty

That 9th inning HR....man...I was there. That was the loudest I've ever heard the K...and the roar at that moment, rivals anything I've heard at Arrowhead.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 09:36 AM   #14
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
I was at that game where Brett kissed home plate...I was only about 8 at the time, something I'll always remember.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-27-2020, 01:06 PM   #15
I got Rice cookin in the micro

This story is only important to me but I like it. Rookie or early years of gordon no one at the park late in a blowout or somewhat close game my dad are there yucking it up being stupid, and it is 3-0 and I yell out as loud as I can "GIVE EM THE GREEN LIGHT!" and this old timer turns around and goes, they ain't going to let him swing 3-0. Next pitch *CRUSHINSTIEN" no doubter into the rightfield bullpen around first old timer turns around gives me a nod.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.