Arrowhead Trail of Tears

*** Thursday Night Disappointment - Dolphins @ Jaguars ***

Miami Dolphins (0-2)
at
Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1)

9/24
7:20pm CST
on NFL Network
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2020, 12:05 PM   #16
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I don't think there's any chance at all Miami holds Minshew to just one TD.

There's no way this is a 10-7 game.
I'm going to start Tyler Eifert in my FFL just to make the game more interesting.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-24-2020, 12:10 PM   #17
Forever Royal

I seem to recall last season Thursday games were mostly pretty good, if not somewhat sloppy.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-24-2020, 12:58 PM   #18
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm rooting for Miami since Fitzpatrick and Mike Gesicki were key players in our Super Bowl run.

Oh, hey. Ogbah is a Dolphin now, too. Let's see if he's wearing his Chiefs Super Bowl ring tonight.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2020, 01:06 PM   #19
The man you could post like.

So if this weeks game is a disappointment then what about next weeks game?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2020, 01:09 PM   #20
Starter

Why are the Thursday night picks so consistently terrible and unattractive to neutrals who may view if the teams picked were interesting to watch.
Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-24-2020, 01:20 PM   #21
C Chiefs once a year!

Here's the complete "Thursday Night Football" schedule:

Week 2, Sept. 17: Bengals at Browns, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network
Week 3, Sept. 24: Dolphins at Jaguars, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network
Week 4, Oct. 1: Broncos at Jets, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network
Week 5, Oct. 8: Buccaneers at Bears, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network, Fox, Amazon Prime Video
Week 6, Oct. 15: Chiefs at Bills, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network, Fox, Amazon Prime Video
Week 7, Oct. 22: Giants at Eagles, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network, Fox, Amazon Prime Video
Week 8, Oct. 29: Falcons at Panthers, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network, Fox, Amazon Prime Video
Week 9, Nov. 5: Packers at 49ers, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network, Fox, Amazon Prime Video
Week 10, Nov. 12: Colts at Titans, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network, Fox, Amazon Prime Video
Week 11, Nov. 19: Cardinals at Seahawks, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network, Fox, Amazon Prime Video
Week 13, Dec. 3: Cowboys at Ravens, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network, Fox, Amazon Prime Video
Week 14, Dec. 10: Patriots at Rams, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network, Fox, Amazon Prime Video
Week 15, Dec. 17: Chargers at Raiders, 8:20 p.m. ET, NFL Network, Fox, Amazon Prime Video
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-24-2020, 01:23 PM   #22
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I don't think there's any chance at all Miami holds Minshew to just one TD.

There's no way this is a 10-7 game.
I don’t think he was necessarily predicting a score. The overall point is that this could be a very entertaining game or it could totally suck. There’s some games that you know are going to be super entertaining no matter what. Take Dallas GS Atlanta last week. Everyone knew for a fact that was going to be an exciting game. This game tonight could totally suck. That’s the overall point.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2020, 01:27 PM   #23
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
I don’t think he was necessarily predicting a score. The overall point is that this could be a very entertaining game or it could totally suck. There’s some games that you know are going to be super entertaining no matter what. Take Dallas GS Atlanta last week. Everyone knew for a fact that was going to be an exciting game. This game tonight could totally suck. That’s the overall point.
And what I'm saying is that Minshew is the kind of player that makes every game interesting. He's just one of those guys...
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2020, 01:27 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Yeah I was being a bit sarcastic there. These Thursday night games are usually terrible, but this week is a complete wild card. I could see it being a wildly entertaining 38-31 shootout, or it could be a total slopfest. All the cards are on the table.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 01:27 PM   #25
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayneplane View Post
Why are the Thursday night picks so consistently terrible and unattractive to neutrals who may view if the teams picked were interesting to watch.
What I've been told by people that actually care enough to pay attention to this sort of thing is that it comes down to budget. Bottom line, the NFL-N simply doesn't have the ability to out-bid anybody so they get the "bottom of the barrel" games so to speak.

Oh, they get the first game of the season which should be a good game because I guess the SB champs are in that one, and a couple others down the line, but most of the TNF match-ups are games the other networks weren't that interested in.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2020, 01:27 PM   #26
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayneplane View Post
What I've been told by people that actually care enough to pay attention to this sort of thing is that it comes down to budget. Bottom line, the NFL-N simply doesn't have the ability to out-bid anybody so they get the "bottom of the barrel" games so to speak.

Oh, they get the first game of the season which should be a good game because I guess the SB champs are in that one, and a couple others down the line, but most of the TNF match-ups are games the other networks weren't that interested in.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2020, 01:29 PM   #27
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
Yeah I was being a bit sarcastic there. These Thursday night games are usually terrible, but this week is a complete wild card. I could see it being a wildly entertaining 38-31 shootout, or it could be a total slopfest. All the cards are on the table.
Yeah, they don't get enough time to prep, and most TNF games are between lesser teams so you get sloppy games.
Old 09-24-2020, 01:38 PM   #28
Dazed and Confused

As it stands right now, week 9 on doesn't appear too bad at all. Also week 5 & 6.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-24-2020, 01:40 PM   #29
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
Yea. Has the potential to be a fun game. Minshew keeps getting better and FitzMagic sometimes happens.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2020, 02:23 PM   #30
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2020, 02:46 PM   #31
Starter

6,9,11 and 13 are the only ones that grab me currently though depending how the divisional races are going other games could increase in value.
Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.