Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-23-2020, 10:19 AM  
Banned

NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 3, 2020

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back Sunday for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS
  • Thursday Night: Miami @ Jacksonville (NFLN)
  • Sunday Night: Green Bay @ New Orleans (NBC; Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth)
  • Monday Night: Kansas City @ Baltimore (ESPN)

OTHER GAMES AND UPDATESALTERNATE METHODS

Last edited by eDave; 09-26-2020 at 03:17 AM.. Reason: Map Updated
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 10:39 PM   #16
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
Minshew Mania vs Fitzmagic! This game could be 51-47 or it could be 10-7 with 7 total interceptions.
Minshew is actually a decent QB. Fitzpatrick, not so much. It might be 51-47 but there's no way Miami holds the Jaguars under 20 points. That would be a feat.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 10:50 PM   #17
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

looking forward to minshew mania tomorrow

Sunday the games in the KC area don't look very interesting

Monday we ride
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2020, 07:03 AM   #18
Veteran

Any way to find out if MNF is on ABC again?
Was watching MNF this week on the NFL app and the wife ran thru the tv channels and it ended up being on OTA ABC.
Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.
Old 09-24-2020, 07:34 AM   #19
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lprechaun View Post
Any way to find out if MNF is on ABC again?
Was watching MNF this week on the NFL app and the wife ran thru the tv channels and it ended up being on OTA ABC.
It's regional i believe. Check your local listings.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-24-2020, 08:58 AM   #20
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
It's regional i believe. Check your local listings.
It was on here in Florida. I will see if they have an extended schedule or something.
Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.
Old 09-24-2020, 09:03 AM   #21
go to work wasted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lprechaun View Post
It was on here in Florida. I will see if they have an extended schedule or something.
It was on ABC nationally because they were celebrating the 50th anniversary of the first MNF telecast(September 21, 1970). I don't think they have plans to air MNF nationally every week, think it was a one time occasion.
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-24-2020, 10:55 AM   #22
He's Mahomie!

I get Houston/Pittsburgh. Actually ok w/that.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 01:01 PM   #23
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by backinblack View Post
It was on ABC nationally because they were celebrating the 50th anniversary of the first MNF telecast(September 21, 1970). I don't think they have plans to air MNF nationally every week, think it was a one time occasion.
Ahh yeah that makes sense. Thanks
Old 09-24-2020, 04:18 PM   #24
I’m a Mahomo!

St Louis still shows the Rams games.

That surprises me because I thought they hated Kroenke & the Rams now.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2020, 07:23 PM   #25
In Mahomes I trust!

Thank you so very much for the streams for FUTURE untelevised games!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 08:01 PM   #26
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
St Louis still shows the Rams games.

That surprises me because I thought they hated Kroenke & the Rams now.
Most of them do. But apparently advertisers don't. Or some shit like that. Maybe stlians hate watch the rams idk.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli