Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-18-2020, 07:53 PM  
Supporter

**** Official 2020 Fitness Thread ****

Where is everyone on their fitness goals these days?

I recently reached 315 bench. Feel stronger than ever but also getting old and takes so long to recover!
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-24-2020, 10:14 AM   #76
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Who here is on TRT?

Tell me your stories.
For over 10 years. I love it and Mrs Bigcatdaddy loves it.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2020, 10:15 AM   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Is that shit over the counter? Or do you have to have a prescription?
Script.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2020, 10:20 AM   #78
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Script.
I’m assuming you have to get tested for low testosterone?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2020, 10:22 AM   #79

Quote:
I’m assuming you have to get tested for low testosterone?
Yes but there are centers open especially for TRT and such that are willing to prescribe to about anyone.
Old 06-24-2020, 10:36 AM   #80
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I am. I love it. Do you have any specific questions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
For over 10 years. I love it and Mrs Bigcatdaddy loves it.
Just finding out who I have to be jealous of on CP.

Also I keep getting Facebook ads about home TRT.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2020, 10:37 AM   #81
Would an idiot do that?

I have no experience benching 300 lbs, but I found the body weight fitness group on reddit a few months ago and it's made a huge difference progress-wise and with my overall outlook on working out (still can't bench 300lbs... yet. ).

The foundation of that program --- progressive overload, big compound moves as opposed to (for example) annihilating your biceps with a million curls, 'resting hard' and not needing the p90x-like 6 day routine --- has all really clicked, including a few trainer channels on youtube, at least for my beginner/n00b self who was stuck in the 90s marketing campaign of working out (the few times I've actually tried to).
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2020, 11:39 AM   #82
Settle this once and forever

Compounds are key
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2020, 11:43 AM   #83
Mod Team

My 4 days of lifting start with either bench, military press, squats or deadlifts. The big 4. This never changes.

I also add in variations of these lifts on other days so I end up squatting, benching and deadlifting some variant 2x per week.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2020, 12:33 PM   #84
Supporter

Quote:
Has anyone on here ever used a safety squat bar? Titan has a scratch and dent sale on one for $199. I'm considering picking it up, but I've never used one. As a tall guy with long legs, I have trouble hitting depth without jackknifing my upper body. I thought the safety bar might help. Enlighten me please.
My high school went to it when I was there a million years ago. There were handles welded onto the squat rack that we held onto to lean back instead of forward that ****s your back.

It feels kind of awkward at first. It feels like you’re hanging out over nothing. But once you get comfortable I was able to lift far more with it than I ever could straight bar squat. Some of it could be I can’t do anything like I could when I was 18, but it was different. Plus the weight sits better. In high school I was pretty skinny and the straight bar sat on my spine which hurt. Where as the safety pad put it up on my traps which was better.

BTW I’m 6’3 with ridiculously long legs.

I don’t know the kinesiology behind it, but it worked for me. A million years ago.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2020, 02:35 PM   #85
Inmem 2.0

I need TRT
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2020, 03:50 PM   #86
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Just finding out who I have to be jealous of on CP.

Also I keep getting Facebook ads about home TRT.
I do mine at home. I started out at a men's center. I got tired of going to the office once a week though, so I moved to a local family practice. He's great. I only have to check in once every six months and he doesn't hassle me when I need a refill.

When I started, my T was lowish, but not criminally low (it was 315). The TRT fixed my problems though.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2020, 04:33 PM   #87
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
I do mine at home. I started out at a men's center. I got tired of going to the office once a week though, so I moved to a local family practice. He's great. I only have to check in once every six months and he doesn't hassle me when I need a refill.

When I started, my T was lowish, but not criminally low (it was 315). The TRT fixed my problems though.
I think mine might be low but at what point do they consider it low enough for TRT?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2020, 04:58 PM   #88
Inmem 2.0

Quote:

It all makes sense now
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2020, 05:05 PM   #89
Mod Team

Quote:
I think mine might be low but at what point do they consider it low enough for TRT?
Find “the right” clinic and you can get it prescribed, I’m told.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 05:55 PM   #90
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Find “the right” clinic and you can get it prescribed, I’m told.
Where would I find the “right” clinic?