Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-18-2020, 07:53 PM  
Supporter

**** Official 2020 Fitness Thread ****

Where is everyone on their fitness goals these days?

I recently reached 315 bench. Feel stronger than ever but also getting old and takes so long to recover!
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-23-2020, 03:38 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Really want to blast the **** out of your legs? Throw 135 on the bar and do 100 reps of squats in as few sets as possible. Do that twice a week until you can do it on a regular basis in 1-2 sets.
Whoa...you weren't kidding. Just tried it for the first time. Goal was 3 sets, but it took me four (33-33-24-10) and my legs are on fire. I fell off a cliff in that third set.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2020, 04:57 PM   #47
Inmem 2.0

I hate doing squats with the bar and my technique is trash.

So I do squats on this:
https://www.fitdir.com/body-solid-pr...UaAlZJEALw_wcB

Is this not optimal?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2020, 04:58 PM   #48
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post

So I do squats on this:

Is this not optimal?
Man up and work on technique. Nothing can simulate a free weight squat.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2020, 05:57 PM   #49
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Marcellus, I have been doing the 150-200 grams protein, 300 carbs diet and it's working well.

I haven't felt this good in years. Workouts are fantastic, but damn this extra energy is eye-opening.

I can't believe I tried the low-carb keto bullshit in December. I felt like shit 95% of the time. **** that diet.
It’s all about the person. Saying the keto diet is bullshit just because it didn’t work for you is stupid. It obviously works for some people. It just didn’t work for you.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2020, 06:41 PM   #50
MVP

Quote:

So I do squats on this:

Is this not optimal?
Should work great. Basically an upgraded version of what I have, which is just a basic Smith machine.

Spoiler!
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2020, 06:44 PM   #51
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
It’s all about the person. Saying the keto diet is bullshit just because it didn’t work for you is stupid. It obviously works for some people. It just didn’t work for you.
If I worked in an office where zero energy is expended it might work.

I work construction. Keto was going to kill me, and it will kill anyone that expends a lot of energy during a day.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2020, 01:15 AM   #52
Veteran

Quote:

So I do squats on this:

Is this not optimal?
Which part do you hate about it? If its the bar being on your back, check if your gym has a safety squat bar like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2jmZyptN64

And Lew is right, your technique being trash is not a reason to not do it, just go lighter, perfect the technique, add weight.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-03-2020, 05:15 PM   #53
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
My 13 year old just made fun of me for not doing my full reps at 295.
He should!
ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-29-2020, 07:48 AM   #54
Mod Team

Never thought I’d say this but, what’s the better band options I can buy for something else to add to home workouts?

Currently have BB with some weights, ez bar and some light dumbbells. No bench or anything else though. Chest is suffering.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2020, 08:38 AM
DCTwister
This message has been deleted by DCTwister.
Old 04-29-2020, 10:05 AM   #55
Mod Team

Ordered these. $35 which included shipping.

Never thought I’d be order bands. FML.

https://boldresistance.com/cables/
Old 04-29-2020, 02:30 PM   #56
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

I got this rack from titan fitness with a dip bar attachment:
https://www.titan.fitness/racks/powe...ck/400424.html

I ordered this barbell:
https://www.elitefts.com/varikas-bar.html

I can't find any plates (at a reasonable price - used ones are about $2 a lb - F that) or benches. I'm on the lookout. At least I'll be able to do pull ups and dips until I can find something to hang on my bar.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2020, 02:50 PM   #57
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Ordered these. $35 which included shipping.

Never thought I’d be order bands. FML.

https://boldresistance.com/cables/
U r gay
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 01:03 PM   #58
Mod Team

Quote:
U r gay
Order was cancelled.

Credit Card info likely stolen would be my guess.

Damn.
Old 05-06-2020, 05:39 PM   #59
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

I got a bench today. I got a "product in stock" notification in my email. Within 10 minutes I had the bench and some accessories ordered. After the order I went back to the product page...and it was already sold out again. That's insane.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2020, 04:07 PM   #60
Starter

I have a old seperated shoulder injury so I use the Smith machine bench press which makes the excercise much much easier. With that being said... I was able to get 325 ON THE SMITH MACHINE 10 times. I can also do 25 pull ups. I haven’t been to the gym in almost 3 months so I’m going to have to start from scratch. I’m 5f ft 8 175 pounds.
Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.