Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2015, 08:50 PM   #121
Roy E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I am going to post as many Black Friday deals as I find. For anyone interested, I know that SWFA and Palmetto usually have AWESOME deals.

If anyone needs a nice scope for cheap, SWFA will release another fixed 10x with a nice, new reticle on 11/27. It's only going to be $269, which is criminally cheap for the quality.
I'll be keeping an eye on any good deals. Last year, Armalite had a 20% off all rifles Black Friday deal, and I scored a .308 DEF10. I'd be seriously tempted if they ran that deal again this year.
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2015, 05:27 PM   #122
Roy E.

Remington is having some nice Black Friday deals valid through Nov 30th.

http://www.remington.com/pages/news-...romotions.aspx

The part that caught my attention is the rebate for the Golden Saber and Ultimate Defense ammo. You get $10 back per box ($5 rebate + $5 Black Friday bonus). The max is 10 boxes, or $100 per person.

And here is an email I got from Target Sports USA.

http://us7.campaign-archive1.com/?u=...1&e=d76319d516

The best deal is the Golden Saber .357 for $2.50 per box after rebate. That is 10 cents per round for self defense hollowpoints! I'd buy a truckload if Remington didn't have a limit on this rebate.
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2015, 06:23 PM   #123
Always ask 'Why?"

If you are into reloading, looks like Midsouth Shooting is going to some good deals...http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.co...clicks=bfexbnr
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2015, 08:21 PM   #124
Supporter

I shouldn't post this, but Midway had Acogs on sale for $699 this morning before 8:30am........

I was on the road when I opened the email. DAMNIT.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2015, 08:32 PM   #125
Roy E.

Quote:
I shouldn't post this, but Midway had Acogs on sale for $699 this morning before 8:30am........

I must've missed that email, even though I get about 20 emails from them a day.
Old 11-23-2015, 08:43 PM   #126
Supporter

I don't need an Acog, but 400 off is unreal for something that rarely goes on sale.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 12:22 PM   #127
**** the Raiders

Quote:

Good God, that is a ridiculously good deal.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 09:33 PM   #128
Supporter

Caught a sneak peak of the SWFA Black Friday sale coming up:

http://www.slickguns.com/product/swf...iday-2015-sale

There are 2 pages, so check both.

I own a 5-20HD Illuminated, and it is a very nice scope, and nearly unbeatable in terms of value.

I am looking at getting a 3-9HD.

Anyway, if you are looking for the best scope per dollar, SWFA is the way to go.

The Nikon 1-4 M223 for $219 is a very good deal, too.

Yeti 45 Cooler for $349, insane.
Old 11-25-2015, 07:27 PM   #129
Roy E.

Palmetto has the Aimpoint H-1 2 MOA red dot for $399.99 when you use the coupon code "micro."

http://palmettostatearmory.com/aimpoint-micro-h-1.html

AIM Surplus has 640 rounds of ZQI 7.62 x 51 for $280 shipped.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...se&groupid=714
Old 11-25-2015, 10:38 PM   #130
Supporter

25% off Geissle triggers on their site.

Saw the Palmetto Micro deal. Excellent, but figure on another C-Note for a mount if you plan on using it on an AR-15. The new Trijicon MRO is going to put a HURTING on micro sales the upcoming year.

I have a PRO and it is awesome. A good deal for a pro is around $365. Stay away from the ACO and pay a little extra for a quick release mount, flip caps, etc with the PRO.

Munson, your Armalite sale is back on. Just got the email a few hours ago. They have really changed their lineup from last year.
Old 11-25-2015, 10:39 PM   #131
Supporter

Is there anything specifically that you guys are looking for?
Old 11-26-2015, 08:22 AM   #132
Always ask 'Why?"

Quote:
Is there anything specifically that you guys are looking for?
Hornady LnL press

Best price so far..$389 at Midsouthern Shooters.
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2015, 09:38 AM   #133
Supporter

We have a LNL.

Awesome press.
Old 11-26-2015, 09:38 AM   #134
Supporter

Complete Daniel Defense Upper. Pretty good deal: $599

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/881...nato-16-barrel
Old 11-26-2015, 09:46 AM   #135
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Stag arms is running some killer black friday sales!!!!!!!
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli