Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 04-04-2008, 01:21 PM  
Starter

Is Love worth losing your best friend?

Quote:
Part 1 of this adventure begins here. Shortly after this thread, this user reappeared under a username, but managed to stay under the radar. Until this happened.
I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.

for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.

Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.

There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.

I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2010 at 09:58 PM..
shyguyms ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:12 PM   #256
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Except for you already deleted all the stuff you "made up". So, how could she be following along at this point. I call BS.
You can probably just wait a couple of hours and talk to her on adult friend finder, if you can get her to stop spreading her peehole on cam long enough to type.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:12 PM   #257
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyguyms View Post
no he wont call you, he will contact chiefs planet admin and take it from there
and obtw he's my uncle
Hey dumb ass, my advise would be to talk to your wife and tell her everything, before someone else does.
bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:13 PM   #258
Phobia

Fortunately, I managed to keep all the pictures you deleted, little buddy. Since you made it all up, you won't mind if I post it right here, will you?

Quote:
I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.

for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.

Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.

There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.

I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

A Picture of our trip from Maryland to Kansas City X-mas 2004
Old 04-04-2008, 07:13 PM   #259
Starter

Quote:
Except for you already deleted all the stuff you "made up". So, how could she be following along at this point. I call BS.
omg do u think my wife would know if i had a gf for 6 years and she didnt know it?lol come on dude dont be dumb, some things i said were true some were made up i was messin with people, hell i have been on this site since 2002 and needed to get my pst up just like i did before look back at my old post i made up sum crazy shit and it got people going.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:14 PM   #260
Starter

Quote:
Fortunately, I managed to keep all the pictures you deleted, little buddy. Since you made it all up, you won't mind if I post it right here, will you?

why would i care, hell no my wife wont mind, u guys are hilarious if u think im worried about that pic,lol
Old 04-04-2008, 07:15 PM   #261
Starter

Hahaha

What a chump.
DBO82 has disabled reputation
Old 04-04-2008, 07:16 PM   #262
Supporter

Quote:
why would i care, hell no my wife wont mind, u guys are hilarious if u think im worried about that pic,lol
I have never witnessed a man sweating in fear through typing.
bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:16 PM   #263
It Goes On

Cue made up "wife" username in 5...4...3...2...
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:16 PM   #264
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Well if she is reading this.. Tell her to read all the quotes.. Since you cannot delete those..

She can read about you cheating on her.. Of course if this were all made up you would not delete everything.. Your best recourse is to run away to another site.. Gochief might have one for you..

As for your lawyer.. I am pretty sure if you post information on a public board, you cannot cry fowl if it is used against you..
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:19 PM   #265
Phobia

Quote:
Gosh, why would you delete it then?

I'll tell you what....

You send $2500 to my paypal account and I'll delete everything and play damage control for you when your wife finds out.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:20 PM   #266
Starter

first my wife knows all about it, second i never posted any of my info
third the local sherriffs office is here now and have contected chiefsplanet and are going to file charges. Thank you good night
Old 04-04-2008, 07:20 PM   #267
Starter

Quote:
Gosh, why would you delete it then?

I'll tell you what....

You send $2500 to my paypal account and I'll delete everything and play damage control for you when your wife finds out.
Blackmail....

Beautiful.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:21 PM   #268
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Something tells me reading 10 pages of this will lower my IQ.

so true, it will.....

but you'll read it anyway....and this guy is a pathetic piece of shit adulterous stalker with the emotional maturity of Britney Spears...
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:21 PM   #269
Starter

Quote:
third the local sherriffs office is here now and have contected chiefsplanet and are going to file charges. Thank you good night
What charges?
Old 04-04-2008, 07:22 PM   #270
Phobia

Quote:
Well, I called the sheriff and Lone Ranger and they're forming a posse to come over to your house right now, pardner.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote