Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 04-04-2008, 01:21 PM  
Starter

Is Love worth losing your best friend?

Quote:
Part 1 of this adventure begins here. Shortly after this thread, this user reappeared under a username, but managed to stay under the radar. Until this happened.
I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.

for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.

Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.

There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.

I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2010 at 09:58 PM..
shyguyms ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:53 PM   #226
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Yeah, because you were definitely trying to do that for the first half hour, huh?

How 'bout I post your wife's phone number so we can see who the resident idiot really is. How you like them apples?
that would be kewl, i mean if u would like a lawsuit flame steak up ur ass
go ahead would you like my attorneys number as well or would you like me to file suit against chiefsplanet because of ur dumbness.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:53 PM   #227
Custom User Title

Oh snap, the lawsuit card.
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:54 PM   #228
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyguyms View Post
gotta love thos who cry because someonelse gets more ass than they do,lol
If you were getting sooooooooo much ass, you wouldn't have been effing around on your wife, and you wouldn't be crying about some skaliwag who hasn't been Effing you long enough to have found, fallen in love and married someone else that she also, liked better than you.

She was your best friend....you're just a clown she blinked her eyes at to change the oil in her car and haul her TV across the country, dumbass.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:54 PM   #229
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
Well, his name was Marty Shook, but maybe he's changed it.
His wife's name is Shannon. Maybe google will know something about Shannon Shook in Maryland.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:54 PM   #230
21st Century Schizoid Fan

I'm getting a very bad vibe from this thread.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:54 PM   #231
Supporter

Quote:
go ahead would you like my attorneys number as well or would you like me to file suit against chiefsplanet because of ur dumbness.

AAAAAAAAhhhahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What in the Hel'n are you talking about? You're the real American Hero.

wait....you already admitted here.

Quote:
see theres one difference in me and some of the idiots that talk shit on here, i had my name and info of where i lived on here and u other pussy crybabies just hide behind your keyboard and talk shit, knowing that you wold not talk shit tio the people on here if u were face to face!!
that you're a badass and posted your name and information.

You can't even eat a peanut out of my shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Tell Lawyer Dagget to spit polish my skin flute.

You'd gobble like a hungry piglet and the only audible thing you'd mumble would be "hmmm mmmffmfmfmfmfmfmmm when did Io wanian eat corn?"

Last edited by Iowanian; 04-04-2008 at 07:00 PM..
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:59 PM   #232
Supporter

hellooooo, chuuuuuubby, where arrrrrrrrre yoooooou?
bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:00 PM   #233
Giggitty!

Quote:
your right she had a son with her husband, she is originally from Maryland but they were living in Louisianna, i went there with her and moved her back to Maryland 6 years ago, as i was also married, she got a divorce and i never did, i couldn't give up my family of my children and that is my fault and yes i am guilty of alot of things in my life but there is nothing in this world i wouldn't do just to have my best friend to talk to.
I think this statement pretty much sums you up - what a turd - a cheating, lying piece of monkey shit. Did you have pictures of your wife and child in your car when you were looking for her hole to put it in?
And contrary to what you think, I would totally lean down and say that to your lying face, fuckin dick nose
chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:02 PM   #234
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
His wife's name is Shannon. Maybe google will know something about Shannon Shook in Maryland.
Phil Kloster you are scaring me man
Old 04-04-2008, 07:03 PM   #235
Giggitty!

Quote:
Tell you what, I would like to have your Attorney's name and number, thank you.
chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:03 PM   #236
Supporter

He must be..you're a C UNT who deleted the thread starter, where you espoused your undying love for a transexual that isn't your wife, whose name is Shannon....mr Shook.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:04 PM   #237
Custom User Title

And he's giving up now. Little bitch deleted the OP.
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:04 PM   #238
Custom User Title

Quote:
yeah i see what your saying but from the picture we had to be happy sometime in the whiole thing right?
All i want is my best friend back!!
Old 04-04-2008, 07:04 PM   #239
Starter

i told u i made it all up ,just like everythingelse about this site,lol
i got the pictures and video from youtube
Old 04-04-2008, 07:05 PM   #240
Phobia

Quote:
Phil Kloster you are scaring me man

Heh heh. I don't post threads about how I've carried on a 6 year affair on my wife and leave my personal information out there. You're a real 'tard.