Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-18-2020, 07:53 PM  
Supporter

**** Official 2020 Fitness Thread ****

Where is everyone on their fitness goals these days?

I recently reached 315 bench. Feel stronger than ever but also getting old and takes so long to recover!
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-24-2020, 07:04 AM   #136
Supporter

I might also add that I cut out cheat days. I found myself having a "food hangover" that ****ed up the following day. Sunday and Saturday became just normal days, and it helped me greatly.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2020, 09:04 PM   #137
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
It's been 2 months since I've hammered down and got on a routine.

My current macro goals per day are 275 carbs, 50 fat, 150 protein (thanks Lew), 2100 calories. I use the Under Armor Myfitness App. It's great, go get it.

I have been meeting/exceeding the protein, ending up around 125-150 carbs, and I stopped caring about the fat. Looking back I average around 50-70 gr/day, most of which comes from cashews, peanuts, and beef. Calories end up around 1800-1900 on most days. When I dig into a bag of beef jerky I usually overdo protein and get close to hitting the calorie ceiling.

2 month ago I was 6'3 220. Not terrible, but I had a gut because I love beer, pizza, and burgers

First month I first started with crunches and 4-6 mile "trail" bike rides. My work during the day is enough cardio. I dropped about 1/3-1/2 pound of weight per day until hitting 205-207.

That's when things leveled off.

Month 2 I transitioned to weight training, and the cardio during my work day was more than enough. I use a combo of Bowflex (laugh it up) and free weights. The body transformation during the first month was somewhat dramatic, but once the weights hit I wasn't losing weight as much, but the proportions were moving from my midsection to my arms, shoulders, and chest.

I am now at 202, can work all day without getting tired (wood floor install and sanding), and my mind is razor sharp. The main reason I started this program is because my mind got hazy, and I wasn't as motivated to kick ass as I should be.

People look at the physical side of weight loss and eating, when they should be looking at their mental state of mind.

You can do it. Once you get the ball rolling and embrace the suck it becomes a masochistic fetish to push your muscles to total failure.

Huge side benefit: My 8 year old son has really taken to lifting weights. He is a solid brick as it is, but this is something that will take him through the rest of his life.

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions and tweaks to my diet.
Nice job man! Seems you may have helped reset your metabolism a bit. Keep at it.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2020, 07:21 AM   #138
Mod Team

Billay, do you do squat/bench/deads/military press consistently?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2020, 09:21 AM   #139
Starter

I'm training for a Half Marathon right now. My goal is to just finish right now. Once I come closer to the date, maybe I'll try to finish it in under 2 hours.
LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 09:50 AM   #140
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMeatballNick View Post
I'm training for a Half Marathon right now. My goal is to just finish right now. Once I come closer to the date, maybe I'll try to finish it in under 2 hours.
Rock on man. Set a goal, meet the goal, but never lose sight of the goal.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2020, 10:17 AM   #141
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Billay, do you do squat/bench/deads/military press consistently?
I have been yes. Why,?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2020, 10:47 AM   #142
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I have been yes. Why,?
I’d like to talk about programming and I’ll post more later about Reactive Training System usibg perceived exertion. I’d be willing to program you weekly workouts but it’s designed using the big 4 and/or variants. Goal is to get strong and thus big for the natural lifter.
Old 10-03-2020, 11:13 AM   #143
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
I’d like to talk about programming and I’ll post more later about Reactive Training System usibg perceived exertion. I’d be willing to program you weekly workouts but it’s designed using the big 4 and/or variants. Goal is to get strong and thus big for the natural lifter.
I'm still upset that you skipped over this cute pic/post.

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2020, 01:35 PM   #144
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Yeah man I'd do it
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2020, 01:35 PM   #145
Inmem 2.0

I'm assuming I would still be able to cut on this program?
Old 10-03-2020, 02:26 PM   #146
Mod Team

Quote:
I'm assuming I would still be able to cut on this program?
Cut during winter? Who does that?

I could tweak it if you’d like to cut. How many days a week do you lift?
Old 10-03-2020, 03:09 PM   #147
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Cut during winter? Who does that?

I could tweak it if you’d like to cut. How many days a week do you lift?
I need to. Weight is up and my BP is high.

4 . Upper-lower-off-upper-lower-off
Old 10-03-2020, 03:11 PM   #148
Mod Team

Quote:
I need to. Weight is up and my BP is high.

4 . Upper-lower-off-upper-lower-off
We could do a recomp while you work on getting stronger.
Old 10-03-2020, 08:43 PM   #149
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
We could do a recomp while you work on getting stronger.
Bet.
Old 10-04-2020, 12:31 AM   #150
Inmem 2.0

Send me what you're thinking Lew.