Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2015, 12:29 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***

Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2021, 08:38 AM   #5206
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Sold the fun car and bought a dad car.

I'm getting old and even more practical. Only thing I don't want is the dad bod.

I love that 'Vette, hometeam.
You can have a sick dad car my dude.

My dad car is my single cab truck posted earlier in the thread, it turns heads at every corner, people honking and shit, every drive through i have employees or people pulling up next to me saying sweet ride etc.

Same thing with my RS, was a dad car. Shit, there are lots of good, sick af dad cars out there!
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2021, 09:11 AM   #5207
Just a li'l Evel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
You are up my alley!

Actually, that would be a fun car to own. I have some fun memories in those VWs.
Yeah it's a lot of fun. All original with 77K original miles and complete interior. here we are tailgating...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 8.10.40 AM.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	123145  
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2021, 10:09 AM   #5208
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
You can have a sick dad car my dude.

My dad car is my single cab truck posted earlier in the thread, it turns heads at every corner, people honking and shit, every drive through i have employees or people pulling up next to me saying sweet ride etc.

Same thing with my RS, was a dad car. Shit, there are lots of good, sick af dad cars out there!
I’m too practical now.

I sold the Mustang and bought a new Mazda 3 hatchback. I wouldn’t call it sick but it’s very comfy to drive.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2021, 10:20 PM   #5209
Supporter

Been a while.. a couple months maybe, but I did some things. Starting with a rescued a corvette from a barn where it had sat for 4+ years and did a ton of work to make it right.

Starting out I was able to pull it onto the trailer but it ran like complete dogshit, multiple cylinders down, on flat tires, a 20 and 22 inch combo LOL

Ill try and say all the shit I did to get it running right, without a ton of explanation;
Fixed 6 injector harness wires, fixed coolant temp sensor broken off in block, fixed broken MAF plug, new injectors, new rockers, new lifters, new lifter trays, tune. Also did wheels and tires to replace the junk that was on there, and then eventually ANOTHER set of wheels and tires (i have a problem )

That POS covered in an inch of dust that didn't run turned into this.

and then that other set of wheels and tires

So this got me into a lot of vette research, internet browsing, slobbering, and wishing...

so much that last night i brought this home.

And holeeeeee shit this thing is a monster!! of course its the big boy ls 7 7liter, but this thing has an awesome set of worked over Frankenstein heads, big cam, full intake exhaust full bolt on+heads car, well over 550 whp NA mated to an RPM stage 6 tr6060 and man it is nice! These z06s tend to be well taken care of collector type cars, and this one is a mix of that plus a nice set of mods to really bring out the beast.

I have had a lot of fast cars. Fast NA cars, big motor cars, fast turbo imports, fast trucks, fast turbo v8 etc. and this car has to be not only the fastest or at least even with my turbo Trans Am but definitely the most violent. It is just ****in scary.

Current garage (truck and focus RS parked outside)

hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2021, 10:31 PM   #5210
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Been a while.. a couple months maybe, but I did some things. Starting with a rescued a corvette from a barn where it had sat for 4+ years and did a ton of work to make it right.

Starting out I was able to pull it onto the trailer but it ran like complete dogshit, multiple cylinders down, on flat tires, a 20 and 22 inch combo LOL

Ill try and say all the shit I did to get it running right, without a ton of explanation;
Fixed 6 injector harness wires, fixed coolant temp sensor broken off in block, fixed broken MAF plug, new injectors, new rockers, new lifters, new lifter trays, tune. Also did wheels and tires to replace the junk that was on there, and then eventually ANOTHER set of wheels and tires (i have a problem )

That POS covered in an inch of dust that didn't run turned into this.

and then that other set of wheels and tires

So this got me into a lot of vette research, internet browsing, slobbering, and wishing...

so much that last night i brought this home.

And holeeeeee shit this thing is a monster!! of course its the big boy ls 7 7liter, but this thing has an awesome set of worked over Frankenstein heads, big cam, full intake exhaust full bolt on+heads car, well over 550 whp NA mated to an RPM stage 6 tr6060 and man it is nice! These z06s tend to be well taken care of collector type cars, and this one is a mix of that plus a nice set of mods to really bring out the beast.

I have had a lot of fast cars. Fast NA cars, big motor cars, fast turbo imports, fast trucks, fast turbo v8 etc. and this car has to be not only the fastest or at least even with my turbo Trans Am but definitely the most violent. It is just ****in scary.

Current garage (truck and focus RS parked outside)

going to be a really nice ride when you get her finished.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2021, 10:41 PM   #5211
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
going to be a really nice ride when you get her finished.
vette #1 is for sale. Not going to keep both, that z06 is too ****in badass~

Old 11-23-2021, 10:48 PM   #5212
Supporter

So you went from 0 Corvettes to 2?

That’s …aggressive. You made #1 an entirely different car. Nice work.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2021, 11:01 PM   #5213
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
So you went from 0 Corvettes to 2?

That’s …aggressive. You made #1 an entirely different car. Nice work.
Lol yea I guess so. Ill end up with just the one.

For me I'm like OK, I bought this narrow body car for cheap cause it was ****ed up, I dumped about 3500 bucks in it to get it to where it is. To make into what I truly want, stroker motor, built trans, fix torque tube, make widebody, wrap, ANOTHER set of wheels for widebody, make other shit nice etc. I figure I would be in the car for double, so around 30k total.

Or, I figure I can cough up a couple more bucks and get a superior car in the z06, done, ready to rock with no BS part backorders, surprises, or shenanigans. And the z06 is a car that is going to hold its value better I just kind of.. skipped to the end.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 11:05 PM   #5214
Supporter

Quote:
Lol yea I guess so. Ill end up with just the one.

For me I'm like OK, I bought this narrow body car for cheap cause it was ****ed up, I dumped about 3500 bucks in it to get it to where it is. To make into what I truly want, stroker motor, built trans, fix torque tube, make widebody, wrap, ANOTHER set of wheels for widebody, make other shit nice etc. I figure I would be in the car for double, so around 30k total.

Or, I figure I can cough up a couple more bucks and get a superior car in the z06, done, ready to rock with no BS part backorders, surprises, or shenanigans. And the z06 is a car that is going to hold its value better I just kind of.. skipped to the end.
Well you’re going to net a mountain of cash from #1 so I totally get it. Well done.

I’m just going to sit in the corner and be super jealous.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2021, 12:32 AM   #5215
best in the biz

Picking up a two inch cowl hood for my Elco tmrw.

Replacing my dash with another stock dash with a tach, instead of a clock.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 08:05 PM   #5216
Diablo Negro

Just saw today my car got voted to be the cover pic for Chevy Nova Nation FB Page.

Thats pretty cool considering there are 47K+ members.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 08:28 PM   #5217
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post

Just saw today my car got voted to be the cover pic for Chevy Nova Nation FB Page.

I feel like i like your car more and more every time you post it, no bullshit.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 12:57 AM   #5218
Supporter

Awesome man.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 02:03 AM   #5219
11-5, baby

Have an Infiniti Q50 now, think I’m upgrading to a 400 HP Red Sport.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2021, 07:22 AM   #5220
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post

I ****ing love your car man. It's so awesome.

I can't recall if you've restored the inside too?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.