Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2024, 11:38 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Jared Wiley Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-27-2024 at 02:44 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 03:08 PM   #76
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Out of curiosity, why did he last as long as he did?
HIMS
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 03:10 PM   #77
Starter

I'm gonna get Jaden and Jared constantly mixed up.
Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-27-2024, 03:10 PM   #78
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Out of curiosity, why did he last as long as he did?
Not a good blocker has some things to work on being a receiving TE in the league. Definitely has all the traits though it's a good pick for the 4th round
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 03:13 PM   #79
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Not a good blocker has some things to work on being a receiving TE in the league. Definitely has all the traits though it's a good pick for the 4th round
Appreciate that. I definitely felt TE was a need unless they felt Gray could pick up enough of the slack if/when Kelce hung it up for good.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 03:14 PM   #80
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Appreciate that. I definitely felt TE was a need unless they felt Gray could pick up enough of the slack if/when Kelce hung it up for good.
I'm not a Gray fan. I think Wiley has waaaay more upside if it all comes together you have a good Kelce replacement
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 03:15 PM   #81
MVP

God damn I love this pick. Had him in my pick 3 game as a 3rd rounder I believe because he had been moving up the boards.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-27-2024, 03:24 PM   #82
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
He’s a first ballot hall of famer!!!!
Every pick is!
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-27-2024, 03:28 PM   #83
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
This is weird. I don't ever remember any draft where 3 of my guys get picked out of the first four. And, the other pick is amazing.
All on you now...
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-27-2024, 03:30 PM   #84
Future NBA Finals MVP

This dude gonna be ****in the shit outta Olivia Rodrigo by 2037.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 04:10 PM   #85
Please squeeze

I thought the same thing watching that first clip.

dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 05:06 PM   #86
MVP

There’s just some kelce style in there with the hands catches and wiggle.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-27-2024, 05:09 PM   #87
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
There’s just some kelce style in there with the hands catches and wiggle.
Yup, there's a lot they look similar at.

Of course he's not the athlete Kelce is but he can do a lot of the same things.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 05:11 PM   #88
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Yup, there's a lot they look similar at.

Of course he's not the athlete Kelce is but he can do a lot of the same things.
I bet he’s not that athletically different than where Kelce been the last few years. Hoping he’s prime Kelce is ridiculous but if he can backfill 65-70% post retirement it’s a home run.
Old 04-27-2024, 05:20 PM   #89
In Search of a Life

I mean this is just incredible

Even when healthy I don't think fortson is it
And I love gray but he's not a future TE1 and he's just a good enough TE2

Just a tremendous pick. Great spot to take a TE2 floor with TE1 ceiling
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2024, 11:30 AM   #90
MVP

I was wondering if it was just me but apparently most do agree that he moves and runs and is similar to Trav in a lot of ways.
TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.