Molina C
Dejong SS
Wong 2B
Pitcher

Edit:
Matheny fired 07/14/2018

Opening Day Roster
Spoiler!

Last edited by BigRedChief; 07-17-2018 at 02:21 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2018, 11:27 AM   #346
In my youth i pray to keep

Terrible
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2018, 11:29 AM   #347
Consuming CP souls

DeGrom carves up the pathetic top three of the Cards and the Muts rope missiles all over the place for a 2-0 lead.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2018, 11:30 AM   #348
MVP

I know it’s just the 2nd game of the year but it looks like a repeat of last year. I’m sure they will hit some hot streaks and stay around .500 baseball.
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-31-2018, 11:36 AM   #349
Has a particular set of skills

Pham had a horrible spring. Complained about his eyesight. He hasn’t looked good at all. Carp laced a ball hard in the first.

Carp had a double play to end the 1st without a score and made a bad decision.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2018, 11:37 AM   #350
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Pham had a horrible spring. Complained about his eyesight. He hasn’t looked good at all. Carp laced a ball hard in the first.
Told y'all
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2018, 11:40 AM   #351
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Should have traded Pham last year when he had some value. He won’t last at the 2 spot. We do have Matheny as manager so maybe he will.
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-31-2018, 11:47 AM   #352
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpasco View Post
Should have traded Pham last year when he had some value. He won’t last at the 2 spot. We do have Matheny as manager so maybe he will.
yeah Matheny will back Pham, and that will hurt us for many games before he’s pulled to get his act together.

I think I heard on one of the spring broadcasts that Matheny has the 6th most experience in managing a MLB team now. He’s still making the same mistakes he did in his rookie year.
Old 03-31-2018, 01:02 PM   #353

DeGrom sure got a wide strike zone that AB.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2018, 01:27 PM   #354

Garcia stares at strike 3.

9th k of the day for the Cardinals.

Pathetic
Old 03-31-2018, 01:28 PM   #355
Itinerant degenerate.

Nine strikeouts already. SMH.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-31-2018, 01:30 PM   #356
Itinerant degenerate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpasco View Post
I know it’s just the 2nd game of the year but it looks like a repeat of last year. I’m sure they will hit some hot streaks and stay around .500 baseball.
I don’t think they’re good enough to stay around .500.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-31-2018, 01:32 PM   #357

I should have went to San Antonio this weekend instead of STL next weekend.
Old 03-31-2018, 01:44 PM   #358

Old 03-31-2018, 01:45 PM   #359
MVP

Great teamwork Pham. Way to go getting in front of Ozuna for the throw home.
Old 03-31-2018, 01:45 PM   #360
Veteran

Pham what the **** was that?!?
dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.