Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-10-2003, 09:55 AM   #2
May 1993 - June 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talisman
Taco: Next time, use the "I'm rubber, you're glue" line. I learned it in 2nd grade and it still works. The "Sticks and stones" one is pretty good too. Maybe you should just stop in at an elementary school and talk to the kids about how they deal with these kind of situations. You might learn something. Or at least you'll find a group of other whiners & crybabies to hang out with.
LOL... pure gold dude!
Loki is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Loki is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-10-2003, 10:15 AM   #3
Champions

I think I would react similarly if someone called my mom a Canadian. Mixing up my mother's country of origin and then calling her the proper term for people from that area is the worst insult ever in my book.
Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.
Old 11-10-2003, 12:10 PM   #4
MVP

Man this thread seems like a white pride convention.

edit /K edit /K edit/K

Last edited by Abba-Dabba; 11-10-2003 at 12:25 PM..
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-10-2003, 12:20 PM   #5
Supporter

the notion that white people are victims in this country and minorities are oppressors is simply beyond absurdity..waaaay beyond absurd, but its been the Gospel as preached by Flush Rimbaugh...it is usually found very close to the belief that poor people oppress rich people...bedrock conservative principles...
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2003, 12:25 PM   #6
What time is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Talking Can
the notion that white people are victims in this country and minorities are oppressors is simply beyond absurdity..waaaay beyond absurd, but its been the Gospel as preached by Flush Rimbaugh...it is usually found very close to the belief that poor people oppress rich people...bedrock conservative principles...
Considering the nature of this BBs, that shouldn't be too surprising ...

MM
~~
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-10-2003, 12:26 PM   #7
No mas

Everyone's gotta be so judgemental....fuck sake. It's noone's fuckin business but their's.
ndbbm is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ndbbm is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-10-2003, 12:29 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndbbm
Everyone's gotta be so judgemental....fuck sake. It's noone's fuckin business but their's.

I agree.

Wanna join me for a cup of sleepytime tea?
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-10-2003, 12:32 PM   #9
Veteran

As far as I can tell from reading some of the ridiculous crap on this thread, at least part of the uproar over the use of racial slurs stems from Taco's mother being called a "Mexican whore".

The last time I checked, a Mexican whore can move to another country and be a whore there...becoming a Canadian whore or a Hungarian whore, or whatever.

If anything, the "whore" part of the insult is worse than the "Mexican" part. I'd much rather be born in Chihuahua than suck cock for a living.
Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-10-2003, 12:37 PM   #10
Archivist

Yes, Ive learned that the indoctrination is working and if two or more people agree that a word is a 'hate' word, it is regardless of word (it could be 'flatulent') and the speaker of said word is a racist.

I find most ironic is the jubilation of Denise in this thread given that in the past after any one of her numerous insults thrown peoples way the response: 'It's not an insult unless you 'choose' to accept it'.

My initial point was pretty much in agreement with that sentiment...'dont let it affect you', but for that I get labeled because I dont toe the PC line.

Do I care...nope. I know this is how the game is played.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-10-2003, 01:29 PM   #11
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Hey now, If ya ask me, I would tell you all are NUCKING FUTS !
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-10-2003, 12:29 PM   #12
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Talking Can

Don't_attack_the_minorities_in_any_way_shape_or_form,_but_by_all_means_the_hate_mongering_Conservati ves_are_fair_game.

Get_a_life_hypocrite.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2003, 12:33 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderhader
Don't_attack_the_minorities_in_any_way_shape_or_form,_but_by_all_means_the_hate_mongering_Conservati ves_are_fair_game.

Get_a_life_hypocrite.
Why not? They are a bunch of candyasses anyway. ATleast 70% of conservative males either look like Mary fuggin Poppins or their ass looks like 10 packs of chewed bubblegum. Not that I look at conservative asses though
Old 11-10-2003, 12:39 PM   #14
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporizerMan
Why not? They are a bunch of candyasses anyway. ATleast 70% of conservative males either look like Mary fuggin Poppins or their ass looks like 10 packs of chewed bubblegum. Not that I look at conservative asses though

Ah_the_hypocrisy_of_the_truly_hate_filled_left.

You_do_realize_that_what_you_said_akin_to_saying_that_all_blacks_look_alike.

Or_all_blacks_look_like_gorillas.

Mark,
this_is_why_the_backlash_from_the_white_male_population_is_occurring._Hypocrisy_will_kill_the_PC_cro wd_in_the_end.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2003, 12:22 PM   #15
CHANGEd your mind yet????

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporizerMan
Man this thread seems like a white pride convention.

J/K J/K
shouldn't there be another k and a few less j's?
memyselfI has disabled reputation