Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-04-2014, 12:53 AM  
Veteran

Does anyone get laid in this city?

outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-25-2014, 05:04 PM   #781
Veteran

Who should I ask to have this thread deleted? You guys are making me out to sound a lot worse than I am. I just came here for help and offered to buy you a drink in westport. If I were a creepy I certainly wouldn't be revealing pictures or the offering of hanging out with you.
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-25-2014, 05:05 PM   #782
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
Yes God knows the worst thing that happens in westport is a short wimpy looking guy trying to find a girl
Dude, I saw just one video and it creeped me out. The one where you continued to follow her, camera rolling, through the mall.

If I were with you during that encounter, I'd cock block the shit out of you and I wouldn't even be trying.

Again, realize your place. I think you are trying to be in the show and you are not qualified to be in the show. Face it; bigger, stronger, alpha males have the advantage. Work around that. Pretty consistent advise here on how to do that.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:08 PM   #783
Consuming CP souls

CPer sees the thread on the other board then trolls the **** outta this place vulture style. I am going with this since he is posting old pics pretending they just got taken.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:10 PM   #784
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Dude, I saw just one video and it creeped me out. The one where you continued to follow her, camera rolling, through the mall.

If I were with you during that encounter, I'd cock block the shit out of you and I wouldn't even be trying.

Again, realize your place. I think you are trying to be in the show and you are not qualified to be in the show. Face it; bigger, stronger, alpha males have the advantage. Work around that. Pretty consistent advise here on how to do that.
Thanks for the helpful post
Old 08-25-2014, 05:11 PM   #785
Veteran

Frame size matters a lot... but being technically "strong" isn't that big of a deal, especially since the truly "STRONG" bodybuilder tier guys usually have hairloss or are over 30...
Old 08-25-2014, 05:18 PM   #786
pie is never free

Frame size doesnt mean JACK, huge muskles dont mean JACK... not all girls are looking for some huge fitness freak.

A lot of women arent into bodybuilder types at all, they find it gross.

Some might date Big Poppa Pump and turn around and date the bookish guy, you cant pigeonhole women, you'll never know exactly what they want even if you've been together for 5 - 10 years.

Some women still actually do value personality and how well you match up with their interests, lifestyle etc.

This whole thing is stupid as hell, why am I even still posting lol.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:19 PM   #787
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
I dont see why that;s funny.
Seriously?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:19 PM   #788
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Frame size doesnt mean JACK, huge muskles dont mean JACK... not all girls are looking for some huge fitness freak.

Some might date Big Poppa Pump and turn around and date the bookish guy, you cant pigeonhole women, you'll never know exactly what they want even if you've been together for 5 - 10 years.

Some women still actually do value personality and how well you match up with their interests, lifestyle etc.

Frame means bones. Big frame = height and broad shoulders.

Please stop chiming in with you "means JACK" replies.

I have read the science on this crap
Old 08-25-2014, 05:20 PM   #789
Banned

how do you go on 100 dates and not get laid one time? Holy shit.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:20 PM   #790
Veteran

There is no way for me to delete my own thread? Can I delete my account?
Old 08-25-2014, 05:21 PM   #791
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
how do you go on 100 dates and not get laid one time? Holy shit.
Because im NOT CREEPY.

I'm somewhat waiting for a girl who really likes me or that I really like to take it slow with.

Certainly I could have had sex if I were desperate or super aggressive about it all.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:23 PM   #792
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Frame size matters a lot... but being technically "strong" isn't that big of a deal, especially since the truly "STRONG" bodybuilder tier guys usually have hairloss or are over 30...
I'm about 6'2 180lbs of almost no muscle. The girl I'm dating now is gorgeous, easily the prettiest girl I've ever dated. I'm the definition of average body.

No, no it doesn't matter.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:24 PM   #793
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
I'm about 6'2 180lbs of almost no muscle. The girl I'm dating now is gorgeous, easily the prettiest girl I've ever dated.

No, not it doesn't matter.
Yes muscle does not matter much, although being muscular allows you to have a certain "Niche"

What matters is frame, meaning your skeleton size. Asian men = small frame
Old 08-25-2014, 05:24 PM   #794
Shit

Quote:
There is no way for me to delete my own thread? Can I delete my account?
No, you can't delete either...

Creepy mccreeperson
Posted via Mobile Device
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:25 PM   #795
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post

"My" point is that a chick who buys that PUA crap, or is too stupid to realize what is going on, wants the gym monkey.

That shit might work in a club but not in real life. OP needs to abandon that but it's far too late for that now. That is clear.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote