Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-21-2024, 01:39 PM  
Starter

Mocking draft week

1. Patrick Paul OT Houston 6’7” 330- I know some will be upset here. But I believe that Paul is rated much higher with the NFL teams than the media talking heads. He is a three year starter. And a superb pass blocker. Has elite size and length. He also has elite strength in his upper body. The technique issues he has can be ironed out quickly by a good NFL coach like Heck. He has day 1 starter ability. Allowing us to move Morris to LG where he can be elite. I think Morris can be a good tackle but elite Guard.

2. Devontez Walker WR North Carolina 6’1” 195- has elite speed and quickness. Shows up on the field as well. Has some drop issues at the senior bowl but it didn’t show like that during his playing days. He could have been pressing too much.

3. Zack Zinter OG Michigan 6’6” 310- he would have been a second round pick of not for injury. But will be healed up for the season. Can’t be a Tre Smith replacement of he is looking for big money. Or could step in for Thuney if not healthy. Of zinter and Morris are out future at guard we should be just fine.

4. Justin Eboigbe DT Alabama 6’4” 300- has played up and down the line in college. From end to 0 tech. It’s very strong at the point of the attack. Can back up Jones and learn from him. Has good size and length. Finished with 7 sacks last year

5. Tyrone Tracy RB Purdue 6’ 215- McKinnon replacement. Former Iowa WR turned running back. Will be very good out of the backfield in routes. Has 4.4 speed and good contact balance.

5. Myles Cole DE Texas Tech 6’6” 280- has elite size and length (almost 37” arms). His game is very similar to Omenihu. We can save money by cutting Omenihu. Cole’s has freak athleticism, but his play didn’t quite match up. The hope here is Cullen is able to get out out of him

6. Trade Skyye Moore for this pick
Tanner McLachlan TE Arizona 6’5” 245- big athletic TE. Can sit and learn from Kelce. Has good athleticism and ran well at the combine.

7. Dominique Hampton S Washington 6’2” 210- physical kid that can run. Is a good leader and someone to add to the safety room.

Roster
QB- Mahomes, Wentz
RB- Pacheco, CEH, Tracy, Prince
WR- Rice, Brown, Watson, Walker, Toney, Ross, Ramiggio
TE- Kelce, Gray, Smith, Mclachlan
LT- Paul, Morris, PTW
LG- Thuney, Morris
C- Humphrey, Caliendo
RG- Smith, Zinter
RT- Taylor, Morris, Niang

DE- Karlaftis, Cole, Thompson, Jordan Smith
DT- Jones, Eboigbe, Wharton
NT- Buggs, Pennel, Farrell
DE- Danna, FAU, Herring
LB- Bolton, Cochrane
LB- Tranquil, Jones
LB- Chanel
CB- Mcduffie, Johnson, Jones, Boye-Doe
CB- Williams, Watson, Joseph
S - Reid, Connor, Bush
S - Cook, Hampton, Gillespie

Last edited by Palangi; 04-21-2024 at 01:45 PM..
Palangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-21-2024, 02:03 PM   #2
Most Valuable Villain

Trade Moore.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 02:50 PM   #3
Starter

Well he is still young and on rookie contract. Someone who has so high grade might think they can unlock him for a late round pick. Someone like Arizona who has a ton of early picks and might not want 12 rookies.

You can laugh all you want but I’ve seen worse players traded for
Palangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-21-2024, 04:07 PM   #4
MVP

I guess we see Paul and Walker in extremely different lights. I don't mind the rest of it, honestly, sans the whole idea of trading Moore. I don't think there is value in trading him for a 6th round pick.

Paul and Walker just aren't ready to be NFL starters IMO. I think Walker is going to go lower than many people expect. I think someone might take the traits in round 3, but no earlier than that. Too many flaws. Paul's strength is a major issue.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-21-2024, 04:56 PM   #5
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I guess we see Paul and Walker in extremely different lights. I don't mind the rest of it, honestly, sans the whole idea of trading Moore. I don't think there is value in trading him for a 6th round pick.

Paul and Walker just aren't ready to be NFL starters IMO. I think Walker is going to go lower than many people expect. I think someone might take the traits in round 3, but no earlier than that. Too many flaws. Paul's strength is a major issue.
His upper body strength is phenomenal. His lower body strength i agree needs work. But his pass blocking is top notch. Heck will work on some of the technique issues. But I believe like was stated on the LT thread that NFL coaches see him in a brighter light than us and talking media heads.

Walker is a field stretcher that has some route tree to his game. And like I stated didn’t have the drop issues in games
Old 04-21-2024, 05:50 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palangi View Post
His upper body strength is phenomenal. His lower body strength i agree needs work. But his pass blocking is top notch. Heck will work on some of the technique issues. But I believe like was stated on the LT thread that NFL coaches see him in a brighter light than us and talking media heads.

Walker is a field stretcher that has some route tree to his game. And like I stated didn’t have the drop issues in games
Like I said, we disagree.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-21-2024, 07:18 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palangi View Post

I only read the first two sentences before glancing down at Crow's response and somehow my mind replaced "His" with "My" making Crow's retort absolutely hilarious.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.