Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2024, 11:21 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Left Tackles

Y'all want to ride with Smith for another year or give Morris a chance? Because there's probably several good to decent prospects who likely will be there when the Chiefs pick.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 08:19 PM   #286
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
"In his career, Fautanu allowed two pressures on passes thrown in 2.5 seconds or less, according to ESPN Stats & Information tracking. Not sacks -- pressures. He was extremely consistent on a snap-to-snap basis." - Kiper
Someone shoot Brad vart a txt about this kid.

I really feel like tackle is the right move, but ****, no way we’re getting high enough for one of the sure fire left tackle guys. Maybe it’s guyton and we deal with the concerns and develop him ala fisher.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-22-2024, 05:39 PM   #287
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Someone shoot Brad vart a txt about this kid.

I really feel like tackle is the right move, but ****, no way we’re getting high enough for one of the sure fire left tackle guys. Maybe it’s guyton and we deal with the concerns and develop him ala fisher.
Patrick is so good at evading pressure that I feel like we don't have to draft someone ready to go to the pro bowl. All we need is someone that is consistent, good, and able to develop. I don't know who that is, but surely our scouting department knows.

Last edited by RedinTexas; 04-22-2024 at 07:11 PM..
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 04-22-2024, 06:43 PM   #288
MVP

ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-22-2024, 07:34 PM   #289
In Mahomes I trust!

Ok, IF the CHIEFS traded up to 14 with the Saints, who would you take?
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-23-2024, 05:50 AM   #290
In Search of a Life

Having the #14 pick could be interesting. Especially if 6 QB's go in the first 13 picks. That would mean only 7 positional players other than QB are off the board.

Out of those 7, you kind of have to figure the top 3 WR's are gone, but that may not be a given if 6 QB's go early.

And the OT's shouldn't be all gone by 14 either.

I wouldn't go Bowers. Probably wouldn't go defense either.

So for me at 14, unless one of the top 3 WR's fall, LT would be the pick.

Odunze if he falls. Fautanu otherwise.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-23-2024, 05:51 AM   #291
MVP

Picking at 30 plus every year, you just have to keep taking shots on guys with the length and athletic abilities and try to develop them. I don't think it's prudent to mortgage the future to go up high to get one. As we saw this off-season, we're going to lose a few guys every year that we can't afford to pay. We need to draft well and get contributors in every class.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 07:41 AM   #292
In Search of a Life

Picking where we are every year, you're gonna need to do something to try and get a blue chip guy at some point.

Be that trading 32 this year for someone's 1 next year and their 3rd this year or something, and hoping they suck next year... or whatever.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 07:50 AM   #293
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Picking where we are every year, you're gonna need to do something to try and get a blue chip guy at some point.

Be that trading 32 this year for someone's 1 next year and their 3rd this year or something, and hoping they suck next year... or whatever.
Chris Jones And LJ Sneed were blue chippers. Rashee Rice sure is on his way to being one.

Sam La Porta, Michael Pittman, Tee Higgins, DK Metcalf, AJ Brown, etc.

Always good players after rd 1. Just gotta find them
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 07:54 AM   #294
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Chris Jones And LJ Sneed were blue chippers. Rashee Rice sure is on his way to being one.

Sam La Porta, Michael Pittman, Tee Higgins, DK Metcalf, AJ Brown, etc.

Always good players after rd 1. Just gotta find them
They developed into good players, which is what Meck is talking about. Sure, we can still do that.

But you also have a CB and TE and WR's there.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:15 AM   #295
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Thought exercise:

We all would be fine with Rashawn Slater at LT and think the Chiefs would have taken him in a heartbeat if given the opportunity, right?

Well, Jordan Morgan measures very similarly to Slater and the whole "arm length" thing we've talked about ad nauseum is a factor with Morgan... well, Slater's arms are a whopping 1/8" longer than Morgan's.

I'm perfectly fine with Morgan as a LT prospect at this point. He's got experience, he's a good athlete, his technique is solid, and he's ready to go.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:19 AM   #296
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Thought exercise:

We all would be fine with Rashawn Slater at LT and think the Chiefs would have taken him in a heartbeat if given the opportunity, right?

Well, Jordan Morgan measures very similarly to Slater and the whole "arm length" thing we've talked about ad nauseum is a factor with Morgan... well, Slater's arms are a whopping 1/8" longer than Morgan's.

I'm perfectly fine with Morgan as a LT prospect at this point. He's got experience, he's a good athlete, his technique is solid, and he's ready to go.
Is he in consideration at 32?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:23 AM   #297
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Thought exercise:

I have no issue with it. The problem is that we don't know how the Chiefs feel about it, because based on history, it's an issue.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:26 AM   #298
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Ok, IF the CHIEFS traded up to 14 with the Saints, who would you take?
Assuming Odunze or Bowers doesn't fall, I'd take Brian Thomas Jr.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:37 AM   #299
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Is he in consideration at 32?
I'd argue he should be.

Maybe his length isn't ideal, especially for the Chiefs. But man, he's a smooth, experienced, good pass protector with good athleticism and strength.

Maybe he isn't the LT you love long-term. But shoot, you can throw him into the mix with the expectation that he can smoothly transition to guard in 2025 if LT isn't a long-term home.

It makes a lot of sense to me.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:55 AM   #300
MVP

Quote:
I'd argue he should be.

Maybe his length isn't ideal, especially for the Chiefs. But man, he's a smooth, experienced, good pass protector with good athleticism and strength.

Maybe he isn't the LT you love long-term. But shoot, you can throw him into the mix with the expectation that he can smoothly transition to guard in 2025 if LT isn't a long-term home.

It makes a lot of sense to me.
This is kind of where I was leaning. If we cant trade up I think taking a shot on a tackle is a good idea. And its unlikely you get everything you want in one at 32. He seems like a solid bet. I'm starting to think that if there's a guy with LT upside at all he's worth a shot in the King Felix mold.