Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2016, 12:55 PM   #946
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Tonight I was out smoking cigars and having drinks at a cool local restaurant/bar near me with a childhood friend and his buddies. A super hot women showed up around 2 hours after I arrived and was sitting by herself having a few drinks and eating some wings. She had great cleavage and beautiful jewelry on. She looked Spanish

All 6 guys in our group took notice of her and commented how hot she was.

When I paid my final tab, I took a napkin and drew a picture of a chili pepper and wrote "You are much hotter than this pepper", folded it in half and had the waitress give it to her. She read it and had a giant smile on her face. About 15 minutes later as I was leaving I went over to tell her my name and she gave me her business card to call her. She is Persian and tonight I will be fapping in preparation of asking her out on a date.
And, nothing ever came of it.....
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2016, 02:00 PM   #947
I'll be back.

-Been seeing the same prostitute for a few months
-Lost my virginity to her, only person I've ever ****ed
-She's semi attractive, not too expensive (I'd say she's a 7, $120 for an hr)
-Normally do it in a hotel but I can't afford it and just invite her back to my place
-We **** for the amount of time I paid for
-Just as she's about to leave she sees my dvd of an old film called "A matter of life and death"
-Says that's her favourite film, asks if she can stay and watch it
-We watch a film together, we don't do anything
-She phones up the next day and asks if I want to hang out
-When we meet up I ask if I can have sex with her
-She tells me no, because she things we have gotten too close
-Asks if we can be friends

Did I just get friendzoned by a prostitute? wtf can I do to **** her again?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2016, 02:02 PM   #948
Consuming CP souls

Dickey Thrower?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2016, 02:08 PM   #949
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

How are things going for everyone in here? I'm about to move in with my girl. First time ever living with a significant other.

Wish me luck.
Man, no.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2016, 02:14 PM   #950
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
And, nothing ever came of it.....
Update now scho!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2016, 02:33 PM   #951
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Man, no.

Three months in and it isn't entirely horrible.

I miss the privacy and personal space the most. When we argue, I can't just go home to get away anymore. I've just got to deal with her craziness.

I'm also eating out a lot more.

That's about the worst of it. All in all that isn't too bad, though.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2016, 04:47 PM   #952
Inmem 2.0

Quote:

I miss the privacy and personal space the most. When we argue, I can't just go home to get away anymore. I've just got to deal with her craziness.

My girl wants to move in. I fear losing the space and privacy.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2016, 05:07 PM   #953
20 Menthol KOOLs

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay View Post
My girl wants to move in. I fear losing the space and privacy.

Well, it is a fact that you will lose those things, but it may not be so bad in the long run.

I can only speak to my experience. My girl is easy to live with as far as most things are concerned. She's as neat, clean and organized as I am, which I love. We work opposite schedules so I'm able to get some alone time.

I will say that women seem to have their own expectations about what you should be doing when you're with them. It's almost like living with your mom.... Whom you also have sex with... Whatever.

What I mean is that I find that I have to tell my girl I'm going to be doing something in advance and I can only do it for so long or else she'll start bitching about it. By that I mean if I want to fire up the ol' PlayStation or go to the gym or go out with my friends or some shit. If I don't let her know in advance she'll often have an issue.. And God forbid I get on my phone for more than 3-4 minutes at a time. That basically causes World War 3.

Bitches be trippin'.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2016, 05:42 PM   #954
"You like to drink?"

Quote:

I mean the eating ass thing.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2016, 05:44 PM   #955
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
I mean the eating ass thing.

You've never eaten ass before? The ladies love it. Give it a try in about 3 years when you get some pussy again.

They also like the finger in the butt while you're hitting it from the back, but you've got to be gentle.
Old 08-02-2016, 06:06 PM   #956
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
You've never eaten ass before? The ladies love it. Give it a try in about 3 years when you get some pussy again.

They also like the finger in the butt while you're hitting it from the back, but you've got to be gentle.
Five years. Princess dumped me a few weeks ago so the clock resets homie.
Old 08-02-2016, 08:47 PM   #957
Inmem 2.0

Yup met plenty of women who weren't for finger in the booty but by the end they'd ask for it.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2016, 10:15 PM   #958
Banned

man.. i havent gon down on a girl and the booty yet, but finger in is sexy af.
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-02-2016, 10:21 PM   #959
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay View Post
Yup met plenty of women who weren't for finger in the booty but by the end they'd ask for it.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2016, 10:38 PM   #960
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Lol I'm not shit no pun intended. Just more confident in myself. I guess losing 40 pounds being a gym rat will do that to you.