Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 05:45 PM   #1726
"You like to drink?"

Asked a couple how out of my league a bar patroness was last night, and they tried to wingman for me.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2017, 07:47 PM   #1727
Inmem 2.0

The past 3 nights ive had a date with a different gal.

Friday- Kind of a bummer was digging this chick til we met. She was cue AF in her pics but when we met she was easily 20 pounds heavier. We met at updown it took 30 mins to find parking so instead of leaving I drank til she became attractive. We ended up making out she texted me the next day and I havent heard from her since.

Saturday- that chick I banged a few weeks ago invited me over. I wish I could get this pic to upload of how dirty her ****ing toilet was. It was so ****ing disgusting I ended up leaving and blocking her number.

Sunday- went over to this girls house I kinda dated a few years ago. It ended really sketchy then and last night she admitted she was seeing someone else at the time . Anyway she asked me to stay the night last night it was good times.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2017, 07:50 PM   #1728
I'll be back.

1. Made out with a fat girl
2. Nearly contract herpes from a toilet seat
3. Hooked up with a slutty ex

Poor life decisions with billay.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2017, 08:01 PM   #1729
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
1. Made out with a fat girl
2. Nearly contract herpes from a toilet seat
3. Hooked up with a slutty ex

Poor life decisions with billay.
Nah I had fun. It's not like I'm out here trying to find my future GF
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2017, 08:05 PM   #1730
I'll be back.

I can't imagine a world where getting drunk enough to find some heifer attractive and then making out with her is fun.

To each his own, but, cringe, dude.

The appropriate response was to leave 5 minutes after arriving.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2017, 08:07 PM   #1731
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
I can't imagine a world where getting drunk enough to find some heifer attractive and then making out with her is fun.

To each his own, but, cringe, dude.

The appropriate response was to leave 5 minutes after arriving.
I didnt spend a dime on any of the above mentioned. I wasnt gonna sit at home on the weeekend either. **** that.
Old 08-07-2017, 08:09 PM   #1732
I'll be back.

You made tubbo pay for her own drinks?
Old 08-07-2017, 08:09 PM   #1733
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
You made tubbo pay for her own drinks?
**** yes.
Old 08-08-2017, 12:18 AM   #1734
Consuming CP souls

Jesus
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2017, 08:05 AM
Titty Meat
This message has been deleted by Titty Meat.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:52 PM   #1735
Inmem 2.0

girl from night 3 just asked if we could be together
Old 08-09-2017, 12:26 AM   #1736
Consuming CP souls

H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Jesus
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2017, 10:48 PM   #1737
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby View Post
The past 3 nights ive had a date with a different gal.

Friday- Kind of a bummer was digging this chick til we met. She was cue AF in her pics but when we met she was easily 20 pounds heavier. We met at updown it took 30 mins to find parking so instead of leaving I drank til she became attractive. We ended up making out she texted me the next day and I havent heard from her since.

Saturday- that chick I banged a few weeks ago invited me over. I wish I could get this pic to upload of how dirty her ****ing toilet was. It was so ****ing disgusting I ended up leaving and blocking her number.

Sunday- went over to this girls house I kinda dated a few years ago. It ended really sketchy then and last night she admitted she was seeing someone else at the time . Anyway she asked me to stay the night last night it was good times.
What's your age?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2017, 10:59 PM   #1738
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
What's your age?
Under 35
Old 08-10-2017, 10:32 AM   #1739
I'll be back.

TFW you want to go out with someone and then learn they follow Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren and the Denver Broncos on twitter.

Old 08-10-2017, 06:00 PM   #1740
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby View Post
Under 35
Now it makes sense.....
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.