Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2024, 10:42 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
He may have a higher upside than McConkey, but really struggles against press man and is far from a good route runner at this point. Not saying he couldn't get better, but he wouldn't be ready in Reid's offense year 1. We get mad at guys running the wrong route and not being where they are supposed to be and we would need to be patient. Again, he may have a better long term upside, but it would be great to get someone who can contribute right away with a much higher floor. McConkey is the most plug and play guy in our draft slot. I would be fine with Legette, but his higher upside would take some time to get there and it would most likely not be in 2024.
I'm not advocating for taking him at 32. He's probably gone before 64. Just making an observation.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:47 PM   #3
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I'm not advocating for taking him at 32. He's probably gone before 64. Just making an observation.
I think he'll be in striking distance of 64 though at least. So if the Chiefs really want him...
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:49 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
I think he'll be in striking distance of 64 though at least. So if the Chiefs really want him...
Possibly.

This WR class is deep into early round 3. I wouldn't be shocked.

That's the beauty of adding Hollywood. No pressure to do it in round 1. Just identify your guy like they did with Rice and get him.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:16 PM   #5
Politically Incorrect

7 million for Brown plus incentives is much better than 23 million for Ridley with all the guarantees.

Veach is da bomb.

If we get Mike Williams too, the rest of the league may simultaneously start crying.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:20 PM   #6
I'll be back.

Marquise Brown hasn't known what it's like to play in a heavy pass-first offense

Baltimore's pass rate w Greg Roman?

#29 (51%)

Arizona's pass rate w Kingsbury/Petzing?

#16 (54%)

meanwhile...the Chiefs?

#1 in 2023 (64%)
#1 in 2022 (66%)
#1 in 2021 (65%)
#1 in 2020 (66%)
#1 in 2019 (66%)
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 11:35 PM   #7
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Marquise Brown hasn't known what it's like to play in a heavy pass-first offense

Baltimore's pass rate w Greg Roman?

#29 (51%)

Arizona's pass rate w Kingsbury/Petzing?

#16 (54%)

meanwhile...the Chiefs?

#1 in 2023 (64%)
#1 in 2022 (66%)
#1 in 2021 (65%)
#1 in 2020 (66%)
#1 in 2019 (66%)
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:21 PM   #8
Choco Favre

Get em Clayster!!!!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:22 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

Rashee Rice is excited:

Old 03-14-2024, 10:31 PM   #10
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Rashee Rice is excited:

If the Chiefs **** around and draft Worthy I’m immediately betting 10k on Rice getting 1k yards.

Safeties will have to play so deep and the middle is already occupied by Kelce. Rashee would be insane
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:34 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
If the Chiefs **** around and draft Worthy I’m immediately betting 10k on Rice getting 1k yards.

Safeties will have to play so deep and the middle is already occupied by Kelce. Rashee would be insane
He's my rookie keeper in fantasy

I already have Chase and AJ Brown
Old 03-14-2024, 10:35 PM   #12
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
He's my rookie keeper in fantasy

I always have Chase and AJ Brown
I've got Mahomes, Achane and Rice as my keepers.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:36 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I've got Mahomes, Achane and Rice as my keepers.
That's fap worthy.

I also have James Cook, who I think could be an RB1 next year.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:34 PM   #14
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

you can't find too many WR's in the NFL that put up over 900 yards in their rookie season and then drop off. They usually become great to hall of fame players.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:40 PM   #15
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
you can't find too many WR's in the NFL that put up over 900 yards in their rookie season and then drop off. They usually become great to hall of fame players.
900 yards in essentially 10 games since Reid barely played rice the first 8 weeks
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.