Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2019, 08:09 PM  
Kind of a mod

Avengers (4) Endgame - Spoilers Welcome Thread

Since Endgame is probably one of the most anticipated films we've had here in a while, let's quarantine all discussion from those who have seen the film (or who have otherwise read spoilers). If you don't want to see stuff get spoiled, stay out!

(And this will likely be the last time I view this thread until Friday, so if you need me to put something in the OP or similar, shoot me a PM. I won't read posts in here.)
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2019, 06:01 PM   #361
In Search of a Life

I'd really like to see it a 3rd time, but I'm not sure I can convince anyone to see it with me.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2019, 07:00 PM   #362
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I'd really like to see it a 3rd time, but I'm not sure I can convince anyone to see it with me.
Avengers for the third time, or John Wick for the first time?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 07:04 PM   #363
Baba Ganoush

Get ready for Namor!!!!
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2019, 07:39 PM   #364
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Saw it a second time today, and I think it's almost better the second time around. In particular, the "on your left" scene is tons of fun when you are already past the surprise and can just take it all in.

It's still crazy to me how epic this whole thing is, from both a storytelling standpoint and the sheer momentum and logistical planning necessary just to get the thing filmed.
They did it. The mad men actually did it.. and they did it well.

Crazy thing is, this isn't even the end. They can just keep going with the lesser known characters.

If they decide to get creative with time travel or multiverses, they can just 'reboot' the main guy's we've lost like Stark and Rogers and just seamlessly transition into other large stories like Galactus, Secret Wars, House of M, etc.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2019, 07:45 PM   #365
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
They did it. The mad men actually did it.. and they did it well.

Crazy thing is, this isn't even the end. They can just keep going with the lesser known characters.

If they decide to get creative with time travel or multiverses, they can just 'reboot' the main guy's we've lost like Stark and Rogers and just seamlessly transition into other large stories like Galactus, Secret Wars, House of M, etc.
Don’t forget about Dr. Doom

He’s going to play a HUGE role.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 08:44 PM   #366
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Avengers for the third time, or John Wick for the first time?
How about both?
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2019, 08:54 PM   #367
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Lmfao, dude my wife had to run to the restroom and totally missed this part. She’s the one who actually got me into Marvel and she’s been dying to watch it.

Sadly, she didn’t get to the best part of the movie.
Sound like you need to go again.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2019, 11:55 AM   #368
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I enjoyed it every bit as much the second time as I did the first.

And I'm with Rausch. Both times I saw it the theater went nuts when Cap called Mjolnir. Top that off with the "On your left..." with the climactic battle, and you have achieved maximum awesomeness. Just perfect.
I wish I had gone the first night it was open....wife didn't want to face the crowds and neither did my buddies. (I converted all of them to Marvel fans)

By the time I got to see the movie it was 2 weeks old and the theater wasn't as pumped as I was. The theater was half full and it was only me and another guy geeking out on the best parts. Felt like I was at a showing for Senior Citizens and the Masters all rolled into one. (the crowd silence was weird for me)
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-19-2019, 11:59 AM   #369
20 Menthol KOOLs

Crowd noise can enhance an experience when it's tasteful but typically I prefer a quiet theater experience.

I've always felt the people who feel the need to audibly squeal, shout, etc during cool scenes are a bit on the weird side.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2019, 12:08 PM   #370
On Hiatus

Quote:
Crowd noise can enhance an experience when it's tasteful but typically I prefer a quiet theater experience.

I've always felt the people who feel the need to audibly squeal, shout, etc during cool scenes are a bit on the weird side.
Then call me weird in some cases....

You would have liked to have gone with my buddies...

For this movie, I would have loved to have been in the crowd with some of the videos I have seen of the crowd reaction to Cap lifting Thor's hammer.

There is one video on Youtube that looks like it was show at a bar type theater...the crowd went crazy when the hammer hit Thanos and then returned to Cap.

That was the crowd I wanted to be in.
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 03:40 PM   #371
Banned

Quote:

I saw it in a smallish theater filled with age group of like 13-18 year old boys with some parents sprinkled in .. it was a sight to see and hear the kids holler when cool parts displayed like capt weikding the hammer, kinda reminds you what it's all about
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-19-2019, 05:41 PM   #372
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Then call me weird in some cases....

You would have liked to have gone with my buddies...

For this movie, I would have loved to have been in the crowd with some of the videos I have seen of the crowd reaction to Cap lifting Thor's hammer.

There is one video on Youtube that looks like it was show at a bar type theater...the crowd went crazy when the hammer hit Thanos and then returned to Cap.

That was the crowd I wanted to be in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
I saw it in a smallish theater filled with age group of like 13-18 year old boys with some parents sprinkled in .. it was a sight to see and hear the kids holler when cool parts displayed like capt weikding the hammer, kinda reminds you what it's all about
Like I said, if it comes in the right amounts it can truly enhance the experience. The issue is that there's a pretty fine line between tasteful and, like, now you're getting on my ****ing nerves. It can go from "Ok, awesome. Everyone is as into this as I am" to "Wait, what did he just say? Why is that chick behind me still screaming?" very quickly. I don't trust the average person to know when to stop so I generally just prefer everyone to be quiet.
Old 05-19-2019, 05:44 PM   #373
20 Menthol KOOLs

Thor typically relishes the fight. Dude tanked a star... and even he was afraid to confront Thanos without Cap and Iron Man by his side.

Truly a menacing villain. He'll be missed.

Last edited by ThaVirus; 05-19-2019 at 05:52 PM..
Old 05-19-2019, 10:51 PM   #374
Banned

Quote:
Thor typically relishes the fight. Dude tanked a star... and even he was afraid to confront Thanos without Cap and Iron Man by his side.

John was the perfect t cast to play thanos
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-19-2019, 10:53 PM   #375
sorta mod-ish

Quote:

While true, Thor wasn't the Thor that buried Stormbreaker in Thanos' chest five years earlier, either.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.