Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2019, 08:09 PM  
Kind of a mod

Avengers (4) Endgame - Spoilers Welcome Thread

Since Endgame is probably one of the most anticipated films we've had here in a while, let's quarantine all discussion from those who have seen the film (or who have otherwise read spoilers). If you don't want to see stuff get spoiled, stay out!

(And this will likely be the last time I view this thread until Friday, so if you need me to put something in the OP or similar, shoot me a PM. I won't read posts in here.)
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:11 PM   #316
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
I also don't remember Professor Hulk being useless in a fight from the Comics. Another aspect that I didn't care for.
That's simply not the case. Hulk was charging in with everyone else at the end.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:15 PM   #317
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I don’t really agree. They did time travel, which has been done by so many other movies.

Before Infinity War I didn’t think it would be possible to have that many characters together in 1 movie and have it written that well with a good flow.

I think Infinity War was the best combination of funniest, most entertaining and best written movie in the MCU.
I don't disagree too much with the last sentence -- though I think Civil War was better.

But I think the Endgame time travel was more creative than just about any other time travel movie I've seen, and they had Oscar winning actors bobbing in and out with very little contribution. Natalie Portman was brought in to stroll across the floor. Swinton steals the scenes both times she's on screen. Samuel L. Jackson just glares. Loki's on screen three times and I'm not even sure he says anything.

And, of course, it ends the arcs of Cap, Romanov, and Stark, which is way ballsier than Infinity Wars threatening to end Gamora and actually ending Vision. Just one of the ballsiest movies I've ever seen, I think.

Anyway, we're just arguing favorites here.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:19 PM   #318
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
I also don't remember Professor Hulk being useless in a fight from the Comics. Another aspect that I didn't care for.
The part I was looking forward to was Hulk getting over his fear of Thanos and kicking his ass.. instead we got a one armed Hulk fighting behind the scenes..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:35 PM   #319
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
The part I was looking forward to was Hulk getting over his fear of Thanos and kicking his ass.. instead we got a one armed Hulk fighting behind the scenes..
Per the directors, Hulk was not scared of Thanos.

Per the directors, he didn't just want to be rolled out to play hero, then rolled back into Banner again. He was seeking a better balance.

In Ragnarok, one attempt at that was just taking over Banner and imprisoning him. But then Banner rolls him out again to fight Thanos at the start of Infinity War, and from there he just refuses to come out for a battle anymore.

In Endgame, he apparently found a resolution that involved assimilating into Banner.
Old 05-06-2019, 03:48 PM   #320
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post

But I think the Endgame time travel was more creative than just about any other time travel movie I've seen, and they had Oscar winning actors bobbing in and out with very little contribution. Natalie Portman was brought in to stroll across the floor. Swinton steals the scenes both times she's on screen. Samuel L. Jackson just glares. Loki's on screen three times and I'm not even sure he says anything
Oh and don’t forget Robert Redford and Michael Douglas just casually stroll across the screen

Great stuff
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2019, 03:54 PM   #321
Shaken. Not stirred.

So I take it every one of Peter's friends were dusted with the Thanos snap. None of them appear 5 years older than Peter.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2019, 04:28 PM   #322
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
So I take it every one of Peter's friends were dusted with the Thanos snap. None of them appear 5 years older than Peter.
Yeah, that has to be how they've decided to explain it. Nice coincidence.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2019, 05:37 PM   #323
__

The directors themselves have confirmed that.
Old 05-06-2019, 05:39 PM   #324
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Oh and don’t forget Robert Redford and Michael Douglas just casually stroll across the screen

Great stuff
****ing ridiculous.

The talent agents or whomever must have seen the script calling for the to re-obtain virtually every person in MCU history and resisted the urge to leap off the nearest ledge.
Old 05-06-2019, 07:35 PM   #325
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Over 2 billion in 11 days. ****ing insane. Like a quarter of the time it took Avatar.
Avatar and Titantic are both over $3 billion in the initial release box office tickets sold globally when adjusted for inflation.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...grossing_films
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2019, 08:15 PM   #326
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
The directors themselves have confirmed that.
Thanks. Hadn't heard that.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2019, 09:39 AM   #327
Most Valuable Villain

That was great. Knew that Iron Man was going to die but it still hit me right in the feels.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2019, 09:39 AM   #328
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
That was great. Knew that Iron Man was going to die but it still hit me right in the feels.
I'm still depressed damn it.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2019, 09:41 AM   #329
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'm still depressed damn it.
RDJ was just the perfect fit for that role. It’s going to be tough not seeing him in the upcoming movies all the time.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2019, 09:41 AM   #330
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
RDJ was just the perfect fit for that role. It’s going to be tough not seeing him in the upcoming movies all the time.
I know.

I'm sure i'll enjoy the future movies, but damn it we had a great run.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.