Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-22-2017, 03:46 PM  
Dirty Bit

Chiefs sign Revis

Well this should really save the day {sarcasm}
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-04-2017, 11:14 AM   #376
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19now11 View Post
was it just me and my wife in norcal or did any one notice sockless peters had hte yellowest teeth known to man?
I noticed that as well. His breath must be baaaaad.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2017, 11:16 AM   #377
The man you could post like.

Pick him up, I said. He'll get Gaines off the field, I said. Holy mother of god, this guy was a literal garbage can. He makes Peters efforts at tackling look like Polomalu in his prime
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2017, 11:33 AM   #378
Supporter

dude looks fat
Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-04-2017, 11:34 AM   #379
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
Revis sure looked like he was wearing cement filled shoes today....sheesh, didnt think it was gonna be that bad.
I did. No prize in that though.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-04-2017, 11:40 AM   #380

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin View Post
dude looks fat
for an NFL DB, yup. He has a gut. His arms are round, no definition at all. I can't recall the last skill position player i saw that had no triceps.

My tri's are more cut than his....he's a tubby, slow footed asshole that gives ZERO ****s about this game or the team he's on. He's here to collect the Jets money. That's it. And he'll do it from the bench with a smile on his face.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2017, 11:50 AM   #381
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

Am I reading this right? Revis would be less than $4 million cap hit if we keep him next year?

Holy shit that's a great deal setup by Veach.
I know it was only one game but do you still think that was a great deal?

You guys should report a robbery.
KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-04-2017, 12:15 PM   #382

Quote:
Originally Posted by KranzDictum View Post
I know it was only one game but do you still think that was a great deal?

You guys should report a robbery.
He's a 400K rental till the end of the season. We could spend that money on Revis, or spend it on DJ White. It doesn't ****ing matter.
Old 12-04-2017, 12:17 PM   #383
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
for an NFL DB, yup. He has a gut. His arms are round, no definition at all. I can't recall the last skill position player i saw that had no triceps.

My tri's are more cut than his....he's a tubby, slow footed asshole that gives ZERO ****s about this game or the team he's on. He's here to collect the Jets money. That's it. And he'll do it from the bench with a smile on his face.
Honestly, if Mitchell or Nelson were in instead of him during those first two Jets TDs, good chance that ONE of those is a FG instead just based on the fact that they probably would have tackled better in the same situations. Just sayin. Obviously the whole game isn't his fault when he only played the first half but it's that exact type of culture of attitude/play that is handicapping the team. Revis hasn't earned shit to warrant being a starter on this team yet.
Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-04-2017, 01:21 PM   #384
Veteran

Revis looked slow as molasses yesterday. He is still overweight. I'm not even sure he would be any good if he was in great shape. But overweight? No chance.
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 12-04-2017, 01:27 PM   #385
pie is never free

So I guess the reports of him being back to prime weight were all a lie
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2017, 01:28 PM   #386

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
208lbs comes in all sorts of variations. He probably is down to his prime weight. Doesn't mean he's in shape.
Old 12-04-2017, 01:29 PM   #387
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
208lbs comes in all sorts of variations. He probably is down to his prime weight. Doesn't mean he's in shape.
True
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2017, 01:31 PM   #388
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
USDA Prime.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2017, 04:27 PM   #389
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

One bad game.. He was rusty and the scheme was horrible. Damn you guys are harsh..

Maybe he is done but I wouldn't jump to any conclusions after one game when he was playing 10-yds off the WR every play.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-04-2017, 04:28 PM   #390
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Thanks Carl
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.